Chapter forty one.

Chapter forty one.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

HARRY’S POV:

Turning on the kettle I move towards the stove quickly turning over the pieces of bacon. I decide to cook Emma breakfast in bed today, today is going to be really difficult for her as it’s her grandma’s funeral.

I know me cooking breakfast won’t fix things but maybe it will make things a little easier, I don’t know. I just figured it was a nice thing to do.

Emma’s still sleeping right now, I hate leaving her and not being by her side.

I quickly plate up the breakfast and grab a tray to put the plate on alongside a massive mug of coffee, she’s going to need it for sure.

Entering the bedroom I look up to see Emma is already awake, she must of woken up whilst I was cooking. She’s sat up with hair covering some of her perfect face up staring into space.

‘’Morning love’’ I say smiling slightly.

‘’Umm’’ Emma mumbles blinking a little.

‘’ I made breakfast’’ I tell her placing the tray on the bed.

‘’I can’t’’ she whispers.

‘’Please baby you need to eat’’ I tell her pushing the tray closer to her.

She immediately grabs the coffee and drinks it all straight away.

‘’How about eating?’’

She looks up at me slowly as her eyes flick between me and the plate of food, I give her a reassuring smile before she reaches towards the plate cutting it into tiny little pieces.

She doesn’t eat very much, not even half, but at least she ate.

‘’Its 10:30 now and the funeral starts at 1:00. Its going to take about an hour to get there so you have about two hours to get ready’’ I tell her sitting beside her on the bed.

Emma slowly nods her head.

‘’I don’t think I can Harry’’ she says just above a whisper.

‘’You can, you’re strong. You can do it love’’

‘’I’m not strong’’ she sighs a small tear slips from her eye.

Quickly I reach forward and wipe the tear away with her thumb.

‘’Yes you are! It doesn’t matter anyways, I’m here and everything will be ok’’

Forced to become Mrs Styles (A Harry Styles AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें