Chapter sixty eight.

Chapter sixty eight.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

HARRY’S POV:

I walked away I had no other choice, I just walked away.

Every step broke me a little bit more.

Perhaps Louis was right maybe I did go about this all the wrong way?

In my head it sounded dead romantic and something we could laugh about in years to come, when in reality all I’ve done is majorly fuck things up yet again. This time I’m not so sure they can be fixed.

But that doesn’t mean I’m not going to try.

I can’t be without her I just can’t.

Emma needs me too I know it, I thrive off that fact every single day knowing how much I hold her together, how shattered she is without me. It’s a sickening kind of perfect its everything I need and want.

It’s the best thing possible but the worst at exactly the same time.

Some people wouldn’t want the drama and the unstable relationship Emma and I share but honestly I live off it, without the fucked up mess we are I’m nothing.

Obviously I’d rather us not be the way we are, I’d love for us to be just like any other couple. Actually we couldn’t be quite like every other couple that would be too simple and boring for us.

But nevertheless I’d love for us to be together minus all the crap that comes along with it.

I meant it thought, I meant it more than I believe to be humanly possible, all I want is Emma.

I want to marry her.

I had it all planned out in my head word for word what would happen…

*Harry’s imagination*

‘’I don’t want to be your boyfriend anymore’’ I say my hand still tracing soft circles over Emma’s delicate and pale palm.

Her perfect rose lips for an ‘o’ as her eyes blink a little trying to determine if this is real or not.

She doesn’t speak I don’t give her chance to, I place a finger to her lips silencing her words as well as her thoughts.

‘’I want to be your husband’’ I say effortlessly the words floating from my lips almost lyrically as I watch her once worried eyes widen and gleam.

She opens her lips a little more about to speak but again I don’t allow it.