Chapter thirty four.

Chapter thirty four.

(AN PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

EMMA’S POV:

Both Harry and I sit there still silent the expressions on our faces frozen. Anne also remains still staring at us awaiting our reply.

‘’Umm nothing, we’re fine’’ I mumble quietly shifting awkwardly in my seat.

‘’Nonsense, that’s exactly what you’d say when there is something wrong!’’ Anne says she sets her cutlery down as if to show she isn’t going to give up easily.

What am I supposed to say? That we were never together it was all a lie, then I slept with your son and we continued sleeping together with no feelings for each other, except I fell for him and he didn’t and then he ended it with me leaving me broken and more fucked up then ever?

Somehow I don’t think that would be a good idea…

Instead I look towards Harry prompting him to speak up.

Harry clears his throat before running his hands through his curls.

‘’Yeah we had a fight’’ he says quietly.

Did we? I wouldn’t say it was a fight, more like Harry hurting me.

Anne continued looking at us intensely motioning with her hand for Harry to explain.

‘’It’s pretty stupid really… Emma’s mad at me for not cleaning up this morning’’ He says chuckling slightly.

Typical Harry has to make it look like I cause all the problems, when actually it’s the other way round, he does.

I decided to play along.

‘’It wasn’t nothing, you’ve been acting like this all day! You’re such a dickhead!’’ I snap.

Anne and Gemma gasp before glaring at Harry, Harry looks up at me his lips beginning to tug into a smirk.

He loves shit like this, he loves games.

‘’I’m done! So fucking done!’’ I shout as I rise from my seat storming out of the room.

The second I’m out of sight I stop still laughing a little to myself.

I can hear them all talking faintly, Anne and Gemma are telling Harry to sort himself out and make things up to me.

Within a couple of seconds Harry appears at the door shutting it behind him he walks towards me laughing silently.