Chapter twenty nine.

Chapter twenty nine.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

HARRY’S POV:

I lay there just watching her, watching her chest rise and fall as she breaths softly in her sleep. It’s such a simple thing but it looks so beautiful.

She looks peaceful, happy and innocent.

All the things she isn’t, she’s loud that’s for sure constantly speaking her mind and trying to do things her way. She’s not happy I know she isn’t, I wish she was but I don’t know how to help her. She’s not innocent either some of the things she’s done prove that for certain and I probably don’t even know half the things she’s done either.

Yesterday was pretty messed up, I messed it up.

Emma was sick and I took care of her that was the nice part. The part where I did what I should do, not because I’m her husband or her boyfriend because that’s not what I am. I should have done it because I’m her friend, friends are there for each other and take care of each other.

Just because we sleep together doesn’t mean all my duties as a friend go flying out of the window.

But then I had to go and fuck it all up, like I always do.

I left to go shopping with the intention of pleasing Emma bringing her back take out and snacks to make her feel better.

Emma being the annoying presumptuous person she is came up with her own theory and though I’d just fucked off and left her, when that wasn’t the case at all. I was being nice.

Seeing Emma mad at me really pissed be off because I was trying to be good to her, I didn’t deserve her anger.

So of course I kicked off at her too and I said some things I probably shouldn’t, just like I did a few days ago I hurt her feeling again.

This time I was different she didn’t seem hurt instead she just kissed me, the kiss was full of anger it wasn’t a kiss of passion just pure anger. But I loved it.

Then I made things all about her, I pleased her. She fucking loved it, hearing her scream it was like the most perfect sound ever.

After when she fell asleep smiling, clearly happy I just lay there feeling like a dick and hating myself for how I acted.

You see Emma’s damaged, there’s no need to tiptoe around that, she is.

All I did yesterday was break her even more without her even knowing it, she doesn’t need this. She needs emotions which is something I just can’t give her.

All I give her is sex and fun, which of course is great for me and she’s enjoying it too.