Chapter forty eight.

Chapter forty eight.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

*** WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER***

HARRY’S POV:

‘’Hurry up, I’m not waiting forever’’ Emma calls as she slips into the bedroom disappearing from my view.

I take a couple of seconds to process everything before I can move. I think about how lucky I am to have Emma, how one minute we’re fighting the next she’s luring me into the bedroom. I think about how I haven’t fucked her in far too long, how much I crave her.

Once all my thoughts are collected my only focus is on getting into the bedroom.

Stepping into the dimly lighted room Emma is already sat on the bed wearing just my t-shirt, she’s been dressed this way since the beach seeing as she went in the sea in her dress.

Emma’s eyes flick up to meet mine, the sparkling blue enchanting me.

The corner of her lips twitch a little as she tilts her head slightly to the side her hair cascading down her back.

I don’t know why or how but right here, right now Emma appears to be more perfect than ever. If that’s even possible.

By the time I’ve reached her she’s already sighing in desperation, I guess I’m been to slow for her, well tough I plan on savouring every moment.

Her hand reaches out locking onto my wrist pulling me closer to her, the strength of her pull causes me to topple over landing on to the bed. Laughing quietly Emma grabs my face dragging it up so my lips meet hers.

Her lips burn against mine as her tongue darts across my bottom lip allowing a moan to escape from my throat as Emma’s tongue slips into my mouth.

My hands clumsily fumble up from the mattress soon gipping on to Emma’s hips.

Slipping my hands down a little further I find the hem of the shirt Emma is wearing quickly pulling it up before deepening the kiss.

Emma’s hands slip down from my face as the slowly trail every inch of my body resulting in several shivers running down my back she reaches my jeans quickly undoing the buttons as I lift my weight up from her to slip the jeans off myself. Emma’s now in her underwear where as I’m completely naked, now I’m thankful I drenched my boxers in the sea earlier as they’ve saved me some time.

My lips reluctantly unlatch themselves from hers but soon seem more than satisfied when they find their way on to her neck slowly kissing, sucking and biting their way down.

My fingers toy with Emma’s bra strap for a little while before swiftly unclipping it and tossing it somewhere across the darken room. My hands cup her perfect, huge might I add, breasts a slight moan slips from Emma’s lips as my kisses work their way even further down her body.