Chapter fifty eight.

Chapter fifty eight.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

HARRY’S POV:

Emma is at lunch with Amy right now and I’m just sat around with nothing to do, its times like this when I’d usually hang out with Louis but well he’s too busy fucking Megan.

It’s not like I don’t have other friends I could spend time with Niall or Zayn but right now I just really felt like speaking to my best friend but well I guess he’s not my best friend anymore.

All I’m doing is sitting around waiting for Emma to come home… it so weird thinking that I live with my girlfriend, I never thought I’d live with anyone other than maybe Louis and I never thought I’d have a girlfriend and be in a committed relationship.

I wouldn’t have it any other way though there’s nothing I want more than to be with Emma, I literally do see myself being with her forever… well as long as I can manage to keep her.

That probably sounds weird and possessive but what I mean is I’ll always want her and if it ends its going to be down to her… well it will be her choice but probably my fault as I’ll fuck it all up like always.

I’ll continue making mistakes and one day Emma won’t forgive me, one day I’ll break my last chance.

Obviously I don’t want that but I just don’t understand relationships and I don’t know how to deal with things other than to walk out on her.

The front door click meaning Emma must be home…I’d been lost in my own thoughts a lot longer than anticipated.

‘’Hey love’’ I call out from the sofa.

‘’Hi’’ she smiles leaning from behind the sofa to plant a soft kiss on my lips.

‘’How was lunch?’’ I ask trying to be interested, that’s what you do in a relationship right?

‘’Really nice, I loved catching up with Amy’’

She dumped her bag on the empty armchair and seated herself beside me her legs across my lap.

‘’In fact any asked if we wanted to go out with her and Niall tomorrow night want to go?’’

‘’As long as you do yeah’’ I nod.

‘’Great’’

‘’What do you want for dinner?’’ I ask playing with her delicate fingers.

‘’Nothing I just ate a pizza’’ she giggles her tiny little laugh filling the silent room.

‘’Oh yeah well I’ll just have a sandwich then’’ I chuckle lifting her legs from my lap so I can go to the kitchen.

‘’Funny isn’t it how stereotypically people go on about girls making their boyfriends sandwiches when you make your own because I can’t cook for shit’’ she giggles learning over the sofa a little so she can watch me.

‘’Sssh and stop watching me you’ve been home like two minutes and your annoying me already’’ I tease.

‘’Oh’’

Well I’m guessing she thought I was being serious whoops!

‘’Just messing with you baby’’

‘’Whatever’’ she huff a playful smirk on her lips as she turns on the TV in an attempt to ignore me.

****** The next evening ******

‘’Hurry up Em I’m bored’’ I moan sitting on the bed waiting for her to finish getting ready.