Chapter sixty two.

Chapter sixty two.

(AN PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

IMPORTANT AN AT THE END PLEASE READ

EMMA’S POV:

These past couple of weeks since the dramatic (as usual) dinner at Anne’s I’ve been trying as hard as possible to push all thoughts about the future, marriage, children and Harry out of my mind and just enjoy right now.

It’s not as easy as it sounds though every TV advert or child we pass in the street sends my mind into overdrive. Every time I see the wedding rings we leave on the bedside table for whenever their needed all I think is that I’m never going to wear one all the time and it actually mean something.

I mean yes there’s every chance that I can have these things but not while I’m with Harry and Harry is the only person I feel I can be myself around, he’s also the only person who makes me feel better. Without him there’s a pretty massive chance I wouldn’t be here anymore, I’d have ended it a long time ago.

Today is the day I’ve finally completed my training with Andy to become a tattoo artist, I can now officially tattoo people and I couldn’t be more happy about it.

I cannot wait to open up my own tattoo parlour, I’ve been discussing it with Harry and my father and decided to buy my own shop for it. In fact I’ve already bought it and now I’ve got just over a month until all the refurbishments and decorating is finished. I’ve hired some builders and decorators but I’m going to help out too, I love decorating!

Andy is letting me work with him until my own shop is ready so I can build up my experience and get comfortable with it all.

Today I’m going to do my first full tattoo all in one go, up until now I’ve either being doing outlines, touch ups, filling in or just small tattoos but today I’m creating my first big fully finished tattoo one that I’ve designed as well.

‘’Ready babe?’’ I ask Harry who’s currently sat on the chair waiting.

‘’Yeah are you?’’ he said cocking his eyebrow a little.

‘’A little nervous, this is a big deal you know?’’

‘’You’ll do brilliant love’’ he smiles as he watches me prepare.

‘’This might hurt a little’’ I tease as it sit down ready to get to work.

‘’Done it a million times before’’ he smirks leaning back a little.

‘’Andy told me you get a little scared’’ I continue teasing him.

‘’Yeah well I’ll just watch you and think about things I could be doing to you right now’’ a dirty smile spreads across his face.

‘’Sssh now I need to concentrate’’ I smile blushing a little.

Harry mimes zipping his lips before closing his eyes.

I carefully create the outline before stippling and shading in the areas that need it before wiping down my art work. His arm now inked with a skull made out of different flowers.

‘’Done’’ I smile as Harry looks at his arm then back up at me, then back at his arm and so on.

‘’I love it’’ he says his voice just above a whisper.

‘’Really?’’

‘’You’re so talented Em’’ he continues quietly.

I blush a little more as my smile increases wider and wider.