Chapter nineteen.

Chapter nineteen.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

HARRY’S POV:

‘’Harry’’ she slurred.

‘’Yeah Em, Harry!’’ I shouted. ‘’ Remember me? Your fucking husband’’ I screamed slightly more calm with her than I was with the dick she was dancing with.

‘’Well actually…’’ she began, I knew she’d say that it wasn’t technically true so I shut her up.

‘’Not now Em’’ I snapped, turning my attention back to him.

‘’ What the fuck are you playing at hitting on my wife’’ I shouted everyone was looking at us now. Sorry am I running this ‘brilliant’ pop song I thought to myself.

‘’I didn’t know she was married’’ he attempted to explain.

‘’This not proof enough’’ I screamed shoving Emma’s hand in his face displaying her wedding rings.

‘’Well she didn’t say anything, she came on to me. Said she wanted to dance. Clearly she’s not happy with you’’ He smirked.

‘’Don’t talk to be about my fucking marriage I think I know it better then you’’ I shouted back shoving back towards the crowd of people watching us.

‘’Harry, can’t we just leave it, it’s my fault’’ Emma whimpered tears running slowly down her face.

Why did she have to cry? It’s like a huge weakness for me I can’t stand seeing her upset.

‘’Em its fine, I’m not mad at you just at this fucking bastard’’ I said giving her a weak smile.

‘’He’s not worth it’’ She continued.

I looked up to see he was begging to walk away, oh no you don’t I thought to myself

Running up to him I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt pulling him back towards me, as he spun around I laid several punches into his jaw. He didn’t take long to fight back though, we were soon hitting each other punch for punch.

 I shoved him to the floor now having the advantage as I continually punched his face until he stopped fighting back.

‘’Harry stop your going to kill him!’’ Emma screamed tears were now streaming down her face like some kind of waterfall.

I stood up glaring down at the piece of shit laid on the ground.

‘’ Stay the fuck away from MY WIFE’’ I said shouting the last part.

I turned grabbing Emma’s hand and dragged her through the crowd of people watching and exited the club.