Chaprer thirty one.

Chapter thirty one.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

HARRY’S POV:

Waking up I can already feel my head spinning, great I have a hangover.

I’m sprawled out across the bed fully clothed, this time yesterday I was cuddled up in bed with Emma naked. I miss that.

I drag myself out of bed and have a shower, before changing into my typical outfit of a plain t-shirt and jeans, I’m not very creative when it comes to my outfits but I like it best this way.

I decide I should call Louis to check on Emma, well I’m presuming she’s with him right now.

I would call Emma but I think that would just be awkward and she probably wouldn’t answer.

‘’Harry’’ Louis answers straight away.

‘’Hi, is Emma with you?’’

‘’yeah she came over yesterday’’

‘’Good well at least she’s got somewhere to stay’’

‘’Umm well she’s coming home today in fact she wants to come over now’’ Louis mumbles.

‘’What? I thought she wouldn’t want to come back’’ I say shocked, although I want to see Emma all I’ll want to do is kiss her and I can’t do that, not anymore I’ve really fucked it up this time.

‘’Well its her home too she has as much right as you to be there’’

‘’Yeah I know, I just thought she’d want space’’

‘’Well clearly not’’ Louis snaps ‘’we’ll be over in half an hour, get yourself sorted because I’m guessing you’ve got a hangover’’ He says laughing a little.

‘’Yep, how did you know?’’ I ask chuckling.

‘’It’s what you do, go out get wasted and fuck someone one’’

Laughing I say goodbye quickly so I can tidy the apartment up before they arrive.

I rush around tidying up all the mess I left behind when I stumbled in drunk last night. Emma will be glad the apartment is clean, if it was messy that would just add to the arguments we’re bound to have.

EMMA’S POV:

‘’Louis I don’t know if I can do this’’ I mumble as a tear slips from my eye.

‘’Yes you can Em, you have to show him your stronger, you’re the better person here’’ Louis says hugging me lightly.