Chapter twenty eight.

(AN PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

WARNING : SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER

EMMA’S POV:

‘’Em, Emma…babe wake up! Em’’ Harry whispered shaking me slightly.

Groaning I rolled over to face him.

‘’What?’’ I mumbled my voice full of sleep.

‘’Its noon already, aren’t you going to get up? I’m bored of lying here’’ He said chuckling slightly.

‘’You don’t have to stay’’ I said turning back around.

‘’Yeah I do, I want to be with you silly’’ he said kissing my neck softly.

‘’Well I don’t feel well so I’m staying here’’ I mumbled closing my eyes in an attempt to fall back asleep.

‘’Babe, what’s the matter?’’  Harry asked his voice suddenly full of concern.

‘’I don’t know I think I’m getting a cold or something, I’ve got a head ache and a blocked nose’’ I said groaning a little.

‘’Baby’’ Harry whispered pulling me closer to him kissing my hair.

‘’I’ll look after you’’ he said before unwrapping himself from me and climbing out of bed.

‘’Where are you going?’’ I pouted

‘’Making you breakfast’’ He replied loudly as he skipped off in to the kitchen. Yes skipped that boy has far too much energy.

‘’bit loud’’ I replied.

‘’Sorry’’ Harry said sticking his head back round the door, clamping his hand over his mouth.

Smiling to myself slightly I lay back down tucking the covers around me in an attempt to keep warm, I’m freezing right now.

About 15 minutes later Harry re-appeared carrying a tray. Placing in down on my lap I began to smile.

The plate was filled with eggs, bacon, toast and sausages. Also he’d got me a glass of water and some cold & flu tablets.

‘’Thanks Harry’’ I beamed.

‘’Anything for you babe’’ he said sitting on the bed beside me.

I ate every single thing on the plate, feeling a little awkward though because Harry just sat there staring at me.