Chapter seventy five.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

EMMA’S POV:

I can’t believe that today is the day before our wedding, well the night before to be precise. I’ve already done this once before but it’s different this time, this time I want to be married to Harry, this time I’m in love with Harry.

Things still aren’t great for me if I’m honest my thoughts still consume me and I feel like I’m in a constant battle between life and death. But tomorrow will change everything I just know it.

Being married to Harry will fill me with the confidence, security, love, comfort, stability and passion that I so desperately need in order to finally be comfortable in my own skin, in order to finally think of something other than the day I don’t have to think at all.

‘’Here she is’’ Amy shouts loudly jumping up and down as she holds her arms wide for me.

‘’Wow you look hot’’ She teases with a loud laugh that’s clearly alcohol induced.

‘’Why thank you’’ I giggle my own soberness seeming questionable.

‘’Come on bitch’s lets go’’ Gemma shouts running to the apartment door holding it wide open for us to stumble out of.

I decided I didn’t want anything massive or a posh meal like my pervious hen night, tonight me Amy and Gemma were just going clubbing with the only plan being making sure we are well and truly wankered by the time we get back to the apartment. They’re staying the night to help me get ready tomorrow morning, which again won’t be like the last time because I’m going to look exactly how I want to.

HARRY’S POV:

‘’Harold get your arse down stairs nowwww’’ Louis sang loudly giggling as he did so.

‘’Coming’’ I shout back.

‘’Noooo that’s one thing you certainly won’t be doing tonight’’ He laughs loudly.

‘’Your jokes are shit’’ I say my head shaking slightly as I make my way down the stairs.

‘’Oooff the ladies will be all over you tonight’’ Niall winked nudging Zayn who nodded in agreement.

‘’Ssssh I’m a married man, not ones getting my dick except Emma for the rest of my life’’ I slurred.

‘’that’s quite possibly the most romantic and disgusting thing you’ve ever said’’ Louis laughed slinging an arm over my shoulder and directing me to our awaiting taxi.

Slumping into the seat I close my eyes and let all the thoughts of tomorrow over take my mind.

I never ever imagined I’d be in this position of about to get married, never mind twice to the exact same woman. But this woman isn’t just anyone she’s mine, the only person I’ll ever love, the only one I’ll ever want and I’m going to do everything in my power to make her happy and love herself even half as much as I love her because even half is an insane amount of love.

‘’ONE TWO THREE GO!!’’ Zayn shouts as we toss our 10th, I think, round of shots down our throats.

‘’Time for proper drinks now lads’’ I mumble stumbling towards the bar to get a round in.

Several beers, vodka mixes and several drinks of god knows what I’m well and truly pissed. My vision is blurry, my head is heavy and fuzzy and my entire body is tingling due to the echoing beat of music.