Chapter seventy nine.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

** Warning this chapter contains sexual content**

*** songs for this chapter - bones by Josh Record and how long will I love you by Ellie Goulding ***

HARRY’S POV:

The few people that had attended today has lessened even further as the night sky grew darker.

Emma’s body was pressed to mine as we moved to the music not with any particular effort at all just swaying slowly, it wasn’t hot and sexy but funnily enough I made me want to fuck her more than ever. She just seems so delicate and soft which is something I’ve grown to love although I’d have never even thought about it before.

Before all I wanted was a hot body to give me a good fuck. Now all I want is Emma.

‘’Are you drunk?’’ she asks her big blue eyes looking up at me.

‘’No I only had two drinks’’ I shrug as my lips press to her temple.

‘’Me too well I had more than two but you’re more of a lightweight than me anyways’’ she laughs softly.

I love her laugh because even when she seems broken that small noise fixes her for those few tiny seconds.

The reason I chose not to drink too much tonight is because I want to remember every second of it and I’d like to think that’s Emma’s reason too.

As awful as it sounds there aren’t many occasions where Emma and I have slept together sober. Not because I only want her when I’m drunk, that couldn’t be further from the truth, but because of the way we’ve lived our lives, even quite nights in resulting in us drinking. I wouldn’t say I’m always out of it when we had sex it was usually more of a dazy drunk of either tipsy or almost sober.

‘’Y’know I haven’t actually told you about our honeymoon yet have I’’ I say running one hand through Emma’s perfectly messed up curls while the other rests firmly on her hip tracing small circles with my thumb.

‘’Honeymoon?’’

‘’Yeah I got us a VW campervan and a shit load of concert tickets we’re on the road for a month baby’’ I say smirking hoping she’ll like it.

‘’Seriously?’’ She asks her mouth forming a perfect ‘o’ shape with her soft rosy lips.

‘’Yeah’’

‘’What about work?’’

‘’Andy sorted it, the new girl what’s her name? Well she’s working for you’’ I explain.