Chapter sixty seven.

Chapter sixty seven.

(AN-PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

EMMA’S POV:

I literally couldn’t believe Harry had just said those words to me, yeah we’ve been a little odd lately but I didn’t think this was why.

Has this been his plan all along to fuck me until the contract was over? Did he ever love me?

Has this all been some big joke to him?

I tried to speak but no words would form instead several tears fell from my eyes as I dragged my hand out of his.

It took all the strength I had to stand to my feet.

‘’Emma sit down let me explain’’ Harry sighed half-heartedly.

‘’No fuck you! I cannot believe this, did I ever mean anything? Of course I didn’t you’re just a selfish bastard who wanted a shag!’’ I shouted suddenly finding my voice again.

‘’Emma sit down and shut up you’re making a scene’’ Harry hissed.

‘’No I won’t fucking sit down! I’m out of here, like you said we’re done’’ I shout turning on my heel about to storm out.

‘’I didn’t say that actually’’ Harry called after me.

‘’Might as well have done’’ I shouted as I walked further and further away from him.

I could feel everyone in the restaurants eyes on me which only made me feel worse. I got outside and realised I can’t drive and have nowhere to go at all.

I pulled my phone out and dialled the number of the only person I wanted right now.

‘’Louis can you come pick me up please’’ I stuttered in-between tears.

‘’Sure love, where are you?’’

I told him the name of the restaurant and explained I’d start walking in his direction because I didn’t want Harry to catch up with me.

He didn’t ask what was going on, I’m assuming he either new about harry splitting up with me or wanted to ask me in person.

I walked down the road shivering in the freezing cold, why hadn’t I worn a coat its fucking winter?

The tears had turned into hiccups now as I saw Louis’ car pull up beside the road. He got out jogging towards me and held his arms open allowing me to fall into them.

‘’It’s over Lou’’ I choked out as the tears began to flow all over again.