Chapter twenty two.

Chapter twenty two.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER.

EMMAS POV:

We’re now in the car on the way back to our apartment and Harry is yet to speak a word to me.

We are literally sat here in silence, it’s awkward and unbearable.

This is the kind of time when silence is the worst, because it lets you overthink things, I’m going to end up driving myself crazy here with millions of thoughts rushing around my head.

Was this kiss a mistake again? What’s going to happen now?

I hope it wasn’t a mistake, I’d actually quite like for us to be together. Anything to keep having kisses like that.

If our kisses are that amazing, just imagine what sex will be like!

Does Harry regret it? I hope not.

Do I regret it? Certainly not!

I really need to stop thinking about this, right now.

I’ll turn on the radio that seems like a good idea right?

I lean forward and switch on the radio, this doesn’t get a response from Harry at all.

His eyes remain fixated on the road ahead, his hands gripping tightly to the wheel. He’s sat upright he looks kind of like a mannequin being this still.

A flawless mannequin.

Even like this he’s unrealistically attractive, it’s literally shocking how much he turns me on at all times.

I don’t think there is anything he could say, do or wear that would stop him being attractive.

Eventually we arrive at the apartment that was the longest car journey ever.

The tension is unbelievable, I don’t know what’s going to happen.

Are we going to fight? Harry still looks angry so maybe we are.

Are we going to kiss again? I doubt it although that’s all I want.

We can’t be friends anymore that’s for sure, the way we act together just isn’t what friends do.