Chapter fifty six.

Chapter fifty six.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

EMMA’S POV:

I woke up to blinding sunlight streaming through the open curtains, for an autum day it seems like pretty nice weather.

Today is different to most days I don’t wake up wrapped in Harry’s embrace, the two of us tangled beneath the sheets, instead I wake up alone.

Harry never came home last night, eventually I just went to bed because I couldn’t sit around forever. I don’t know how I actually managed to fall asleep I hate sleeping alone.

I’m not sure where Harry went last night or what he did but my head tells me it’s something bad.

When he left me last night it was like my heart shattered into a million pieces, the person I loved walked away from me as if I was nothing… I probably am nothing.

I drag myself out of bed tugging at the t-shirt I’m wearing so it covers me up better, I’m actually wearing Harry’s t-shirt I missed his scent last night so this seemed like the best option. I pull my hair up into a pony tail and stumble towards the kitchen to make myself a coffee.

Looking up I notice Harry is already there drinking his own coffee. What am I meant to do? What do I say?

‘’Morning’’ he smiles as if nothing at all happened.

I don’t respond instead I push past him and pour my own coffee.

‘’I’m sorry’’ he mumbles.

‘’You’re always sorry’’

‘’Because I always fuck up…before we got together I told you this would happen and you said you’d deal with it, that we’d be ok’’

‘’ Where were you last night?’’ I ask.

‘’ A club’’

‘’Did you sleep with someone’’ he probably did.

‘’What? No! How could you think that?’’ he snaps but all I notice is the guild ridden look on his face.

‘’You did didn’t you? I know when you’re lying Harry’’ I say my vice cracks a little as I hold back the tears.

‘’I didn’t sleep with her… I almost did but the second she kissed me you were all I thought about how much I loved you and how you meant more to me than any amount of one night stands could’’

I don’t say anything, I’m not sure what I’m meant to say, I don’t know how to feel.