Chapter forty.

Chapter forty.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

HARRY’S POV:

‘’Do you want a coffee love?’’ I ask Emma.

She’s sat in bed wrapped up in the covers, her face is pale and blank of any expression.

She blinks her eyes a couple of times as if recalling what I’d just said before nodding her head ever so slightly.

‘’ I’ll be back in the minute’’ I tell her before turning towards the kitchen.

This is how things have been for the past three days, we haven’t left the apartment not once.

We haven’t spoken to anyone either, Emma made me turn her phone off because she was sick of Ricky calling her. She won’t let me answer the house phone either, she doesn’t want to deal with anyone or anything right now and of course I completely understand that.

We haven’t really been talking much either, well I have I’m constantly telling her things and trying to coax her into a conversation but as of yet that hasn’t happened.

Her grandmother’s funeral is tomorrow so today I’ve really got to try to make some progress with her otherwise there’s a chance I won’t be able to get her to go to it.

We’ve just been in bed for the past three days cuddling, with the TV on but neither of us have paid any attention to what was on the screen.

I’ve been constantly making her coffee and trying to get her to eat but so far all she’s eaten is some toast, that’s it in three days one slice of toast!

The kettle boils and a quickly pour the boiling water into the mug before carrying the coffee back to the bedroom.

‘’Here you go love’’ I mutter as I pass the cup.

‘’Thank you’’ she whispers, this is literally the first real thing she’s said in three days.

A huge smile spreads across my face ‘’ its nothing’’ I smile before kissing her head and slipping in beside her.

Once she’s finished her coffee I decied now would be a good time to start making progress.

‘’Em do you want a shower?’’ I ask, she hasn’t showerd in the past three days either, I haven’t pushed her to because well that’s when she usually hurts herself… I haven’t let her out of my sight for more than a couple of minutes either.

Emma doesn’t reply instead she continues staring into space.

‘’Em come on baby’’ I say standing up holding my hand out for her, she doesn’t take it.