Your only mine

I looked at the stick. That was it the answer was there. I was pregnant. I couldn't believe i was having Zayn's baby. I quickly grabbed my Iphone and texted my boyfriend.

Zayn I've got big news!!!!! TXT ME BACK. XXX.

Hey love whats up?

I've got something to tell you.

Yeah?

In person my place five sharp?

Sure thing i'll talk to you later love you . xxx.

The nerves were really getting to me. How would Zayn react to this? What about Niall my super protective brother. In actuality i was more scared about what Niall had to say. What would he do to Zayn for getting his younger sister pregnant? Niall's mind worked in mysterious ways sometimes.

5 p.m

I heard the doorbell ring and quickly walked to the door. I opened the door and there stood my Bradford BadBoii.

"Hey babe." he said as he kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey."

"So what's the important news?"

"Um... well..... Zayn there's something inside of me."

"What do you mean did you just eat or something?" he said with a small chuckle and i couldn't help but smile a bit.

"No stupid.... I'm... I'm pregnant."

"What?!?!" as he said that i could see the shock in his face and hear the shock in his voice. "Are you serious you're pregnant? Maybe the test is wrong. You should go to the doctor and take a pregnancy test there. I mean i did use protection you shouldn't be pregnant, that test has to be wrong."

"You know what Zayn maybe i shouldn't have told you! I cant believe your gonna act like this. I'm bringing a human into this world and your gonna act like its not possible? And so what if you used protection condoms rip!!"

"Well i won't believe your pregnant until you go to the doctor and see if it's for sure."

"Stop being a dumb ass Zayn!! I took the test and it was positive! Just get the fuck out!!"

"Fine Terra , call me when you get a real result." And with that he was gone. I started to cry. How could Zayn act like this. I thought he wanted to be a father. He always talked about being one that insensitive jerk. I couldn't believe he acted that way with me, but he'll see. Maybe Niall beating the shit out of Zayn didn't sound to bad right now.