Chapter 13

I heard a hard knock on my door, and walked towards it. I opened it and there i saw Zayn. He was crying, but why?

                                                  "Zayn?"

                                                "Terra I am so sorry."

                                               "What did you do now?"

                                             "No. I'm sorry, for treating you the way I did. I should of been more supportive. Veronica means nothing to me. I don't love her, I love you!"

                                             "What? But Zayn, I'm sorry I'm with Alec."  As i said that I saw him cry a bit harder.

                                                "No Terra! You can't be with him!!" 

                                                "And why is that?" 

                                              "Because he's a lair!"

                                          "And your not? You lied about sending the text!"

                                      "I didn't send the text I swear. Alec lied to you about the baby! You were never pregnant!!"

                                      "Oh come on Zayn, do you really think I would believe that?!?"  

                                      "You have to!!"

                                    "Ok goodbye Zayn." I said slamming my door. Why would Alec lie about such a thing? What Zayn had said had stood in my head. I needed Alec to reassure me that Zayn was just being stupid. I texted Alec saying:

                                        Me:

                                                  Babe I need you to come over tonight, think you can make it?

                                   Alec:

                                                Alec of course babe, 7:30

                                Me:

                                               Ok sounds great.

                             Alec was super sweet, there was no way in the world he would do such a thing.  I headed upstairs and grabbed a towel and headed into my bathroom. I undressed and took a long shower. Once out of the shower I dried up and walked out of the bathroom. Hopefully, Niall wouldn't come out of his room while I was walking to mine in just a towel, talk about awkward. 

                              I had made it safely to my room. Good thing I only had to worry about Niall, since we lived together. The reason Niall and I lived together was because, my parents didn't trust me to live alone, and I ddin't want to go to college so I lived and payed half the bills with Niall. 

                           Once inside my room, I grabbed a pair of underwear and slid them on, then I grabbed a bra and clasped it on. I threw the towel in the hamper, next to my door, and went in my closet looking for something nice to wear. I wanted to pick out something nice to wear,for Alec, because I kind of was falling for him. Out of my closet I grabbed a purple knee length dress, and a little black cardigan. I put the dress and cardigan on and was surprised on how cute it looked. For shoes, I grabbed black flats out my closet and put them on. I loved how I looked in the outfit. I grabbed my brush and combed my hair. I had no idea what to with my hair, so i put it in a cute high bun. Once my hair and outfit was complete, it was time for makeup. I applied a bit mascara, and a bit of lip gloss. I applied the smokey look on my eyes and took one last look in the mirror. I was ready for a date with my boyfriend. Although I knew it wasn't a date there was nothing wrong with trying to look nice for him. I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:15. Alec would be here in 15 minutes.  I walked to Niall's room and knocked on his door. He opened and I walked in, and as usual his room was a mess.

                                         "Niall, my boyfriend is coming over. Do me a favor and don't come down ok"

                                         "I can go down, its my house too you know."

                                         "I know, but this is important. Please just stay up here?'

                                         "What time will Zayn be here?"

                               "Well actually, I'm not with Zayn anymore. Alec is now my boyfriend and he's coming over."

                                        "Well then, I think I should meet this Alec guy."

                                        "No Niall seriously."

                                        "Fine, but when I text you that means i want him out."

                                         "Ok thank you Niall!!" 

            I walked downstairs and checked the time again. It was 7:28. My heart was beating quickly. I was nervous, but why? I didn't actually believe the bullshit Zayn said, or did I? That didn't matter now Alec had just rang the doorbell. I walked over to the door and opened it. Alec looked super cute. He had worn a navy blue button down shirt, black skinny jeans, black shoes, and had his hair pushed back. I liked the way Alec looked tonight. 

                                       "Hey Alec."

                                      "Hey, you look really nice."

                                     "Thank you, um do you think we can go out to dinner?"

                                     "Sure thing lets go."

                                     "Ok, let me just grab my bag." I grabbed my bag as quickly as I could because what I had to talk to Alec about was very important.

                                                                        ~At resturant~

                            Alec had pulled the chair out for me and had sat down across from me. This was going to be a very awkward conversation.

                                                 "Alec I need to talk to you about something important."

                                                 "Yea?"

                                             "Well its about the miscarriage. Zayn said he went down to your office and saw the paperwork. He said that I was never really pregnant and there was no miscarriage."

                                              "Well, Zayn did come down to my office and he did see the paperwork, but you were pregnant and you did have a miscarriage."

                                             "Are you telling me the truth?"

                                          "Of course I am Terra, why would I lie about such a thing?"

                                          "I guess your right, Zayn is just being stupid." 

                                          "He is, now lets order yeah?"

                                          "Ok."

                                                                    ~After dinner~

                              After dinner Alec had walked me back home. I believed everything he said. Why would a doctor lie about such a thing. Zayn was just messing with me. I'll get Zayn  tomorrow. After tonights date, I honestly started to grow a bit of feelings for Alec. I mean he was smart, cute, funny, and told the truth about things. Maybe I would start a family with Alec one day.          

                                  I went up to my room and changed into my pajamas. I laid in bed thinking of what a good night I had and how lucky I was to find someone like Alec.