Chapter 21

It's been a week since what had happened at the restaurant. I was glad nothing bad had happened since then. Zayn and I were going out tonight since it was my birthday. He wouldn't tell me which restaurant he was taking me to, but I was excited.

My hair was curled nicely, I wore a a black crop top with white shorts and a cute pair of heels. I had light make up on and I was just taking a final look in the mirror. Zayn had walked into the room and hugged me from behind.

"Ready babe?" He asked

"Yea. Still won't tell me where your taking me?"

"Nope! You'll just have to wait."

"Ugh fine." I replied.

~At restaurant~

Zayn had opened the door to the fanciest restaurant in town. I walked in and was taken aback. This was the first time I had ever step foot into this restaurant. It was huge, probably the biggest restaurant I've ever been in. Zayn had pulled out a chair for me and sat across from me.

"So how do you like the place?"

"Its really nice, but don't you think its a bit pricy?"

"Its fine don't worry." he answered back.

"No at least let me pay half."

"No babe its your birthday, you won't be paying for a thing."

"Ok Zayn." I replied, even though I would be paying half.

When it came time to order, I had gotten a BBQ sandwich and Zayn had gotten chicken with rice. The dinner was amazing and the restaurant was quiet enough to have a conversation without screaming to hear each other.

"So Zayn.... What made you pick an expensive resturant, if you knew I was going to get the cheapest thing?"

"I just wanted to take you somewhere nice." He replied.

"Do you think after dinner we can get a funnel cake?"

"Of course, but I want to talk to you about something."

"Ok, go ahead."

"Well we're engaged, and you've been staying at my place for a while. I want you to leave the place you share with Niall and come live with me. Also I don't think we should get married in exactly one year, maybe wait two?"

"Oh of course we can wait two years. But are you serious about me moving in?!?!" I asked with excitement

"Yes! I want to wake up next to you every morning. I wanna be able to hold you all the time. I don't want it to be one night your there then your gone. So will you move in with me?"

"Of course I will Zayn!! Oh my god! Can you help me move my stuff?"

"Of course I can."

After dinner we got a funnel cake and fed it to each other while walking home. When we had finally gotten home we were exhausted. Today was the best day ever. It was my birthday and things between me and Zayn had just gotten even more serious.

(A/N Hi!!! I'm in Virginia and can't really update. Sorry. But after Monday or Tuesday I'll be updating everyday again.)