Chapter 31

It had been a week since what had happened. Zayn and I still really wanted to make our own child. I was sitting in bed when my two favorite boys walked in with breakfast. Zayn handed me the tray with food and Devon handed me the note. The note read:

Dear Mommy,

Daddy and I love you!! A lot!!!.

From Daddy:

I love you forever and always babe. You're my everything, I can't live without you!

Love Devon & Zayn.

I put the little note down and smiled widely and kissed Devon on the forehead. Zayn kissed me on the lips which just made breakfast sweeter. I couldn't ask for a more perfect life. I started digging into the pancakes which tasted amazing.

"Hey Devon get ready grandpa and grandma are coming to get you soon." Zayn said. I smiled because I knew exactly what Zayn was planning to do. Devon ran to his room and dressed up in a blue shirt and shorts with sneakers. He looked adorable. I finished eating and headed to the kitchen to do the dishes, but Zayn wouldn't let me, he told me to just relax. I headed back upstairs to take a shower.

************ZAYN'S POV**********

I saw Terra in the kitchen ready to the dishes. I told her to just relax and she went upstairs. I guess to take a shower. I finished doing the dishes, and right after I herd a knock on the door. I opened and saw both my parents with smiles on their faces.

"Hey mom, dad." I said with a smile and hugged them both one at a time. They walked in and Devon jumped up. He ran to them and hugged them at there knees since he was still so short. It was adorable though.

"So what time should we bring him back Zayn?" My mother asked.

"Um late maybe around 11? Or I'll call so you can bring him back."

"Alright. We'll be going now." they both said. My father picked Devon up and they were out the door. After about an hour, Terra finally came down. She was wearing a shorts, a blue crop top, and black toms. Her hair was down and she looked perfect without makeup. She was my queen. I loved her so much, and her smile just made everything so much better.

"Wow.. you look beautiful." I say not being able to take my eyes off.

"Aww thanks babe." she says kissing my check.

"So I was thinking maybe we can do something romantic today. Like maybe a boat ride or picnic."

"I'd love to have a picnic!" She said with excitement. I smiled and grabbed the picnic basket. We put bread, ham, salami, cheese, and potato salad in it. We took a cherry soda to share and we where on our way to the park.

After a short walk to the park, we put a blanket on the grass beneath a tree. I set the basket down and started taking the food out. I looked at Terra as she took the first bite out of her sandwich. I knew it made her uncomfortable when I stared at her while she ate, but I thought it was adorable. She would blush like crazy and I could already start to see her get read. I kissed her cheek which made her blush even more.

"So.... What do you have planned for later on?" she asked.

"Oh you'll see babe." I answer with a wink.

"Oh God Zayn." she said rolling her eyes and smiling.

After we finished eating we took a walk in the park walking hand in hand. We would catch a few glances at each other and smile. I know I've been with her for a year and a half now, but still every time I looked at her, she made my heart skip a beat. She honestly was the only girl in the world who could make my heart beat faster or slower. When she looked at me again I stopped walking and turned to face her. I looked straight into her eyes, and soon enough our lips were touching. I can honestly say my lips against hers was the best feeling I've ever felt in my entire life. We started walking home since it was already 5 in the afternoon.

Once at home, Terra was sitting on the couch, while I made dinner. I decided on making spaghetti. It took a while to make, but it was totally worth it when I saw Terra's' expression on the first taste.

"Wow babe. This taste wonderful. How did you learn to cook? First the great pancakes now this. Maybe you should the cooking instead." she said.I smiled at the compliment. I took a long noodle and started eating it. Terra was also eating the same noodle. We looked into each others eyes, and finally our lips were touching. I didn't want the kiss to end, but I knew she was hungry, so I let her eat.

After we finished eating we headed upstairs. We laid next to each other and cuddled. I thought we were just going to fall asleep, until Terra had gotten on top of me and smashed her lips against mine. I couldn't complain this is exactly what I wanted. I started tugging at her pants trying to unbutton them while she unbuttoned my shirt. Once we no longer had any clothes on we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. She was laying down on her back while I was on top remarking all the love bites and hearing her moans getting louder. It just turned me on more and more. I went down on her and started fingering her. Her moans were just a bit louder. I stuck my tongue in and took her moans as a sign to eat her out and that's exactly what I did. It didn't take to long for her to cum. I came back up on top and stuck my dick inside of her. I felt her warm wet pussy around me dick and I loved the feeling of it. I stuck my dick inside and out multiple time, fast and hard. She was surly enjoying this and so was I. Her moans kept getting louder and louder. Finally we both came, I sat on the bed while she got on the floor. She started running her hands up and down my dick and it felt good. She started licking my head. The feeling of it was just sensational. My moans got louder and I knew she liked it. I felt her fingers massaging my balls which made me moan quite loud. She started teasing me by licking my head, until she finally deep throated. I felt a sensation going through my body, that only this girl could make happen. Once I had cum she pulled my dick out and got back on top. She gave me a few passionate kisses, and laid next to me. Like every night I nuzzled my head into her neck since she was warm.

"I love you." I said in her ear.

She smiled and said, "I love you too." I kissed her cheek and were both fast asleep with her in my arms. Everything just felt right. I had a queen, that I loved in my arms.