Chapter 47

"Well so you can have an abortion." he says looking me straight in the eyes.

"Ok Zayn, I'm going to let you think that over again and say something else before I slap you."

"I'm serious."

"How the fuck could you be serious!? We are talking about a human life here!"

"Yea, well it's only a few days old, so it's really nothing."

"Zayn! What the fuck is wrong with you?!? I thought you wanted this baby, now you want me to have an abortion?!?"

"Yea." he says coldly.

"You can go fuck yourself. I will not kill this baby because you want to be selfish and think about yourself!"

"So what are you going to do? Leave again like you always do?"

"Fuck you Zayn. I'm leaving this time because you want to murder a child. If you are cold enough to go through with an abortion, I can't imagine how cold you would be to kill a child when it's born. I am done with you. We are not starting over, I want to know nothing about you!"

"Where are you going?"

"Back home!"

"With Niall?"

"No."

"Well you don't have enough to get back to Ireland, so where are you going?"

"I'm not telling you Zayn. Now do me a favor, delete my number from your phone. I don't want you contacting me ever again."

"This child deserves a father."

"Yea it does, to bad the father wants to kill it."

"Having an abortion is the right thing to do right now and you know it!"

"How is it the fucking right thing to do?!? I'm not going to kill a baby because you want to take things fucking slow. Fuck you!"

"Terra leaving me would be a mistake. Stay here, go through with the abortion and we can get our relationship back on track."

"Ok, now give me one good reason why I should."

"Well so we can be happy and..."

"And so you can get your way like you always do! Not this time Zayn. Im having this baby with or without you. It's sad that my child won't have a father." I say grabbing me belongings.

"Look please just stay." he begs.

"No, I tried giving you another chance. I thought we'd start from where we were, but knowing you want my child dead, I want you dead."

"It's my child too."

"Yea, it is, but you won't know anything about my child. You won't know it's name, you won't even know it's gender. I will find someone who love me enough to accept the fact that I have a child. I thought you'd be as happy as I was when I found out I was pregnant, but I was wrong. I won't have this child around you. I can already see what you'll be doing in the future if I stay."

"What do you think I'll be doing?" he asks.

"You'll obviously be drinking, cheating, doing drugs, and most likely abusing the both of us and I won't let that happen. Now I'm sorry, but this is goodbye." I say. Once I make sure I have all my things I walk out of the door with pride. Not looking back once. I plan on giving this child a good life even without a father. I've learned that I do need Zayn, but I can't have him. He's just going to bring me down. I never thought he'd ever bring up abortion, but since he did I know now that my time with him is over. He deserves someone like Veronica who would be up for abortion. I deserve someone like Conner who will treat me right. The sad thing is I didn't get to say goodbye to Devon. I won't watch him grow and that'll break my heart, but I have to leave. I have to go back home to Ireland, I have to be far from Zayn even though it breaks my heart. By tomorrow he'll have moved on and I'll be crying, by tomorrow he'll forget our fight and I'll keep replaying it in my head. I don't think he ever really cared about me. All those sweet things he said were probably just to get in my pants. But I can't think of my past I have to think of my future with this baby, who I will love.

I look out the window of the plane and see all that I am leaving behind, but for a good reason. I close my eyes and sleep during the plane ride. Finally in front of my parents door I knock ever so slightly, hoping they won't be angry or ashamed, as I am their only daughter who is pregnant and alone, back at my parents door asking for them to take me again. Knowing they were right about Zayn all along. The door opens and my parents let me back in with open arms and I head straight up to my room, nothing has changed. I lay on my bed, crying myself to sleep that night. I want to forget about Zayn, but that is something everyone knows is impossible. Zayn will always have a piece of my heart whether I like it or not.