Chapter 4

I couldn't believe my eyes. Seeing Zayn, the boy i still was deeply in love with, was here on a date with another girl. Alec was honestly a rebound. I thought Alec was cute, but he was also a way of helping me not stay home and cry. I stared at the table Zayn sat at with some red head. Each time i saw him laugh was like a stab in the heart, it hurt a lot i wish it was me making him laugh instead. Alec had gone to the bathroom so i took my phone out and texted Zayn saying:

How could you?!?! Already moved on you ass?!?!

Wtf how do you know i'm with someone?? Where the fuck are you?!?!

Before i could text Zayn, Alec had come back. Damn.

"So ready to order?" he asked

"Um yea. Do you mind ordering me lasagna while i use the bathroom?"

"Um yea i'll order for you."

"Ok thanks." i said as i walked to the bathroom. I looked back and had made eye contact with Zayn. Good he had seen me, he knows i'm here with someone else. I walked into the unisex bathroom and took my time. I didn't really want to go back out there, i mean what would Zayn do? I looked at myself in the mirror and was pleased with what i saw. I opened the door to walk out and there he was. Zayn was standing right in front of me. As i tried to push through him to get back he had pushed me up against the wall giving me a forceful kiss. I didn't push him off because this is exactly what i wanted, i wanted his lips against mine. Soon his lips trailed down to my check leading to my neck. He then started to kiss my neck roughly. The rough kisses soon turned into him biting my neck and putting his tongue on the sore spot he had abused with his teeth.

As he had marked me with a love bite on a spot where it was hard to cover i ran my hands through his perfect hair, while he started to undress me. I knew Alec was wondering what was taking so long, but i didn't want to stop Zayn. Before i knew it i had my jacket on the floor and he was tugging at the sides of my dress. As soon as my dress was about to come off there was a knock on the door. Damn timing. I quickly put my dress back up and put my jacket back on. I walked out the door casually as if nothing had happened. Thank God it wasn't Alec. I walked back to my table and sat down, but before all my attention was Alec i had seen Zayn look back at me and wink. I seriously didn't know what the fuck was wrong with this boy. My relationship with Zayn had gotten very complicated.