Chapter 43

"Well...." he says. He obviously has no answer.

"Well what? She's just some sort of booty call now? When I leave, the first thing you do is fuck this tramp?!?!"

"Babe, you're taking it to far, I..."

"First of all don't fucking call me babe. You can fucking call Veronica babe! I am not taking it far. You think that right after we have a fight I go and fuck Alec?!?"

"No! I'm not saying that I'm just..." he try's to say but I cut him off again.

"You know very damn well that if I wanted to fuck Alec, I could right now!! Maybe I should, so that way Devon could have a little brother or sister, either way I'd be more happier without you!!"

"Would you shut the fuck up and let me fucking talk?!?!" He yells at me. He is in a position that he shouldn't be yelling at anyone.

"Fuck you Zayn! When I find a place I'm taking Devon away and you and Veronica can stay together. I'm fucking done with your bullshit. If this was your way of trying to get me back with you, you failed miserably. But if this was your plan of pushing me away good job you fucking did it!!"

"You don't understand, I called her over to see if you were actually saying the truth, but the next thing I knew she had her lips on mine." he says trying explain, but fails.

"First of all, you should believe what I say, second you could of pulled away." I say. I leave the damn house, leaving behind my stuff and running to my car. I start to cry as I sit there. Why would Zayn do this to me? Where the fuck was I going to live? I had no where to go and no where to stay. I decided to drive to a bar, I know drinking helps nothing, but its gets my mind off of things. I park in front of the White Heart Pub. I get out of my car and walk inside.

I drank three Bloody Mary's and two Margaritas. I will regret this in the morning, but right now I feel good. I was playing around with my phone, until a really good looking guy takes a seat next to me. I take a good look at him. He's got greenish brownish eyes, jet black hair, light skin, and a very nice jaw line. At this point I am eye fucking him, but I don't care. He turns to me and smiles. I look away embarrassed.

"Um.. Hi I'm Conner." he says. His voice is deep and very sexy.

"I'm Terra." I say sporting a smile.

"So what's a pretty girl like you doing here alone?"

"It's a long story. I just needed time to my self."

"Ahh come on tell me what's up?"

"I honestly don't want to bore you with my problems."

"You won't come on try me."

"Well, my boyfriend of a year and a half, well ex- boyfriend now, cheated on me. I walk into the house we shared and I saw him on the couch about to fuck some girl I can't stand."

"He seems like a complete jerk."

"You're telling me." I say with a slight chuckle.

"Well, I know that if I had the honor of having you as my girlfriend, I would never look at any other woman. He's crazy to let you go like that."

"Well it's not the first, I'm done with him. He's a thing of the past." I say meaning it. "Now I just have to focus on my self and finding someone who will treat me right."

"Well I don't know if this is to soon, but maybe I could take you out? You know show you the way a man should treat a woman."

"Hmm I don't know." I say. I want to say yes, but I don't want to sound desperate.

"Oh come on. Give me one chance, that's all I need. If you like me then keep going out with me. Maybe we can make something out of it. If you have a horrible time, I promise I'll leave you alone and you don't have to go on another date. Just give me a chance please?"

"Alright." I say smiling. I really did like Conner. He was handsome, sweet, and seemed like someone that I should be with.

"Tomorrow night? Eight p.m.? I would pick you up at your place, but I don't want to seem like a creep. We can just meet back here?"

"Yea that sounds good." I say smiling. "I should go now. See you tomorrow." I say walking out. I head back to my car and get in. It starts to get cold out so I turn on the heat. I have absolutely no where to go.

I drive to the mall and park far from all the store. I stay far behind because security checks the parking lot, but they never come this far back. I turn off the car and it is freezing. I have no heat since I have to turn off the damn car, so I can get places tomorrow. I don't even have clothes. I adjust my seat so I am laying down and I cover myself with my sweater. This is going to be one long night.