Chapter 18

The next morning I was up and already in the kitchen. Yes I looked a mess, but that didn't matter right now, I was making a big lunch for when Zayn's parents arrived. I had called Patrica apologized, and invited her over for lunch. She had agreed on coming and talking this over. I was glad she seemed a little less upset about the topic. Zayn was still asleep and I had the chicken gooding for the chicken wraps I was going to make for lunch. I had just put the chicken in, so it would be awhile before it was done. I put the fire on the stove low and the chicken wouldn't be done for a while. I had nothing to do so I decided to take a quick shower.

After I came out of the shower, Zayn was still asleep, and my chicken was ready. I took the chicken out and checked the time Zayn's parents would be here any minute and he was stil asleep. I was already dressed and almost done preparing lunch. I walked into the bedroom and started to shake Zayn.

"Zayn! Wake up!!"

"Hmmmm?"

"Zayn open your eyes your parents will be here any minute you need to get dressed now!!!"

"No let me sleep!!"

"Seriously get up!!"

"Fine!!" he said slowly getting out of bed. I had left the room so he can get dressed. I headed back to the kitchen and finished preparing lunch. I hoped they would like it and weren't still mad about the whole thing.

~12:30~

Once I had all the food prepared and put out in the dining room table, I heard a knock on the door and headed to answer it. Zayn was already at the door greeting his parents.They walked in with something I wouldn't call a smile.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Malik."

"Oh now your polite." Patrica says.

"Again Patrica I want to apologize for what happened."

"Its fine dear, just don't want it to happen ever again."

"Well, lunch is in the dining room. I hope you all like it."

**************ZAYN'S POV*******************

"Mom, can I talk to you privatly please?"

"Sure." she replied as she followed me into my bedroom. I pulled out a box with a engament ring in it and handed it to her.

"Mom I think I'm ready"

"Are you sure Zayn your very young."

"Mom, I don't have to think about it I know this is what I want."

"Alright then Zayn. Lets just go eat."

We headed back to the dining room and I sat next to Terra while my mom sat next to my dad. Odalis had talked to my mother about what she was planning for the future since my mother had asked. I knew she asked her because I was ready to propose.

Once lunch was over and me and Terra had taken the plates to kitchen we went back to the dining room. My parents were talking about. I had pulled Terras' chair out and sat down next to her.

"Mom, dad I'm ready to do it."

"Do what?" Terra asked.

"This." I said getting down on one knee and pulled the ring out. "Will you marry me Terra?"

"I uh...... I............. Of course Zayn!!" she replied with a smile as I slid the ring on her finger. I got up and hugged Terra tight. I looked at my dad's expression and he didn't look to happy. I looked over to my mom and she looked disappointed.

"You guys are coming to wedding right?" was the only thing that could pop out of my mouth.

"Well.............."