Chapter 2

6:55 A.M

My phone goes off and it immediately awakens me. I check caller ID and its Zayn. I'm not sure what this fucker wants from me this early.

"Hello." i answer my phone trying to sound as rude as i could

"Are you ready?"

"For what? Do you know what time it is?"

"Yea. Just be ready Terra."

"For what?"

"I'm taking you to the doctors, so this little show will end. Be ready around 7:30"

"Yeah fine whatever." i say and then hang up. Why was Zayn acting like such a prick. I couldn't believe this was the asshole i had fallen in love with.

7:30 A.M

I head a knock on my door and i knew it was Zayn. I knew how he hated to wait so i took my sweet time to go and open the door. When i reached the living room the knocking got louder and i knew he was getting really mad, but still i slowly opened the door.

"What the fuck?!?! I told you i'd be here at 7:30 and you knew it was me!!! Why the fuck did you take so damn long to answer the fucking door?!?!"

"Because i'm in no rush to see you dumb ass."

"Whatever just come on lets go!!"

We walked out of my flat and to his car. Usually he would open the door for me, but not this time and i knew he was really mad and it was kind of hurting me, but i wasn't going to let him win this. I was pregnant with his child whether he liked it or not, he had been apart of making this child to.

Once at the doctors i signed my name and waited to be called. I thought maybe Zayn would try and say something, but he was completely quiet. So instead of wondering why Zayn won't talk i started to look at the doctors to see if i could find a cute one. Through the twenty minutes of waiting i found two cuties. One of the doctors had brown eyes and jet black hair. He was tan and tall. He must of been at least a few years older, but i didn't get him as my doctor i got the other cutie. This cutie had crystal blue eyes, light skin, and dirty blond hair. He was taller then me and i'm pretty sure he was taller then Zayn.

"Hi i'm Doctor Wills."

"Hi." i said. There felt like a little spark of magic when i looked into his crystal blue eyes.

"And your here for a pregnancy test?"

"Um yea."

"Well your a little young, but i've had younger come in for the same thing." he said handing me a stick to pee on and directing me to the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom which pretty much looked like a jail cell, but whatever. I did what i had to do on the stick and headed back to the room. I handed him back the stick and looked at the tag on his clothes. Hmm his name was Alec Wills. I wonder if i could pull of Terra Wills.

"So i just have a few questions for you Terra. "

"Ok."

"Ok so first how old are you?"

"I'm nineteen."

"Well by the looks of this test you are pregnant so what's the fathers name and are you with the father or not?"

"The fathers name is Zayn Malik and no i am not with him." I answered not really sure on how to answer if i was with him or not. Right now me and Zayns relationship was complicated.

"Ok so would that mean your free on Friday night say around 8?"

"Um yea." i say smiling. Alec hands me a piece of paper and i write my number down. I know he's older then me, but hey maybe could happen between me and him.

After i leave the room i walk towards Zayn.

"Well?"

"Well i told you I'm pregnant!"

"Well you know what its not mine. We only did it once with protection."

"Zayn it only takes one time and condoms break! Stop being so stupid! Your the only one i had sex with!! I saved my self for your fucking stupid ass which is the biggest mistake i've ever fucking made!!"

"You know what you can walk yourself home. I'm not dealing with you right now." He said as he walked away.

I couldn't believe he was making me walk home. I'm pretty sure me and him are over. I don't even think we'd have to confirm it with each other. Right now i can't stand Zayn. Wait until he sees me dating a doctor. Someone older and much mature then Zayn. I don't even need Zayn and he won't be able to see my baby.