Chapter 5 -Zayn's POV

7:30 P.M

I had to start getting ready early because this girl lived far and the restaurant wasn't to close to her house. I put on a tight blue shirt and black jeans with sneakers. I checked my hair in the mirror and i was ready. I grabbed my car keys and walked to my car. Once inside my car i had seen Odalis' bracelet which made me miss her a bit. I put the bracelet in my pocket and drove to Veronica's house.

8:30 PM

After a half hour of driving to Veronica's i got out of my car and knocked on her door. And there she was the red-headed cutie. She was dressed in a pink ruffled top with white skinny jeans and black heels. She looked amazing.

"Wow Veronica, you look amazing."

"Thanks." she said with a small blush creeping on her face, which i thought was really cute.

We walked to my car and i opened the door for her. We talked about her dreams of singing and acting and she was a pretty good singer and i could see her face on T.V. It'd be pretty cute.

We got to the restaurant around 9. I parked in front of the restaurant and opened the door for her. I really hoped she enjoyed this date. I pulled out her chair and then sat across from her. I couldn't stop looking at her, she was just so cute, until she Terra walked in, with some guy. The guy looked familiar. Who could he be? That didn't matter, what mattered was why was she here with another guy?!?! This had hurt. It felt like a stab in the heart. What kind of sick twisted game were we playing? This had to end, but I didn't want to make things awkward with her. I was still deeply in love with her, and I didn't want to see her falling into another guys arms, she was mine. I mean yes Veronica was cute, but I was already in love with Terra.

He had already pulled her chair out and they were talking and laughing and looking as if they were having such a good time and it was killing me. She had gotten up and was walking into the unisex bathroom. I told Veronica I'd be right back that I had to use the bathroom and waited outside the bathroom. When she opened the door she tried pushing by me, but I had pushed her against the wall and started to kiss her. She hadn't pushed me off so the kisses became rougher and I started to kiss her cheek and slowly went down to kiss her neck. I bit her neck softly and put my tongue on the sore spot I had abused with my teeth and heard her moan which turned me on. I had taken her jacket off and thrown it on the floor and started tugging at her dress and had it half down, until damn a knock on the door. Terra was quickly dressing herself back up. Damn timing. Before I knew it Terra was out the door.

I had walked back to the table and saw Veronica there already eating. The food had come pretty quick. I looked back to see Terra looking as if she was having such a great time. When we caught eye contact I winked at her and I could see her blushing.

11:00 P.M

Terra looked drunk out of her mind. I was about to drop Veronica off right now, until I saw her and the guy walking out. He had no idea what to do with her.

"Hey um I can take her home."

"And you are?"

"I'm Zayn."

"Oh I know who you are. Will you take her somewhere safe?"

"Yes I promise." I reply. He had left me with Terra . I held her hand and explained to Veronica what was going on. She seemed pretty cool with it. I had Terra sit in the back and Veronica in the front.

After a half hour of driving I was finally at Veronica's place. She had thanked me for the night and walked herself into the front door. After driving Veronica home I drove to my flat.

Once inside my flat i laid her in my bed. Before i walked away i looked into her beautiful brown eyes and kissed her forehead. I went to turn the light off, but before i could reach the light switch i head a soft voice call me name.

"Zayn?"

"Yea?"

"Stay with me tonight please?"

"Sure love." i said as i walked to the bed. She stood up in front of me and looking at her in that dress was such a turn on. She saw that i was checking her out and smirked at me. I looked at her lips which were calling my name, then i looked back into her eyes and i couldn't control myself anymore. I had to do this. I was still deeply in love with her and this would just be right. I wrapped my arms around her waist and started to kiss her passionately. While kissing her i started to pull her jacket off and throw it on the floor. She still hadn't pushed me off and i took it as a sign that she wanted this to. I tugged at her dress to take it off. Once it was half way down i pulled away from the kiss to take the dress off of her completely and i stared at her beautiful body and she started to take her shoes off. After her shoes were off i held her against the wall and started to kiss her neck and she had her hands on my belt, unbuckling it. I could myself getting hard for her. I pulled my shirt off while she unbuckled and unbuttoning my pants. After i had kicked off my pants i laid her on the bed and i was on top of her staring into her beautiful brown eyes while i bit my lip. I ripped of her underwear and threw it on the floor while she took her bra off. One we were both completely naked I started leaving love bites all over her body. After marking her beautiful body, i started sucking on her nipples while she ran her fingers through my hair. I could see her biting her lip which turned me on. Then i went down and started to finger her and she was moaning, but i just wanted to her reach her climax, so i started to hip thrust into her and she was screaming out my name and holding on to the sheets for support.

"OMG ZAYN I'M ABOUT TO CUM!!!"

And with her saying that i went down on her and started to eat her out. She yelled my name out one last time before she came all over my lips. I couldn't lie she tasted wonderful. I then sat down on the bed and she got on her knees and started licking my head. I couldn't help but let out a moan. She started tickling my balls with her fingers then she started massaging them. My moans became louder as she bobbed her head on my dick. After about ten minutes of working her magic with her mouth on my dick i came. I then lay- ed down and she got on top of me. She adjusted herself on my dick and started riding it while i grabbed onto her boobs. This literally was the best feeling in the world right now. When i had came again and had laid down next to me. I gave her a passionate kiss and whispered in her ear that it was the best i ever had. I looked at her again and saw a sleeping beauty.