Chapter 22

It had been a week since Zayn had asked me to move in. I already had all my sutff in our newly shared home. I looked at the time and it was only 8:30 in the morning. I decided I'd go back to sleep.

12:30

"Babe!!!!" I heard Zayn scream and quickly opened my eyes and ran to the kitchen where Zayn was.

"I made us brunch." he said with a smile

I smiled a bit and answered him back. "That's very sweet, but you scared the shit out of me. I'm gonna go brush my teeth. I'll be right back." I walked to the bathroom with a smile on my face, Zayn had been very sweet the past few weeks. I brushed my teeth and fixed my ponytail. I walked back to the kitchen and Zayn had already put all the food on the table. On the table there was muffins, eggs, sausages, toast, biscuits, and a pitcher full of orange juice, my favorite. I grabbed a plate and took a muffin, some eggs, two pieces of sausages, and a biscuit. I wasn't really in the mood for toast. I sat down and Zayn had grabbed his plate and started filling it. Once he had sat down across from me I could feel his eyes on me. Once and a while I would look up and see him staring, but then he'd look away when he got caught. I thought it was cute.

"Can we do something today?" I asked.

"Sure what do you want to do?"

"Anything is fine as long as I'm with you." he replied and I could feel myself blush.

After breakfast I went to change into a pair of white jeans and a blue crop top. I put on a cute pair of sneakers and left my hair down. I walked into the living room to see Zayn waiting for me.

"I'm ready babe." I say to get his attention.

"Alright." he replies getting of the couch and grabbing his jacket. I grab my jacket and feel his fingers fishing for mine. I grab his hand and our fingers entwine. I look in his eyes and smile with a small blush. We leave the house and head to the park.

~At the park~

When we had finally gotten to the park we walked to the pond where the ducks were. We stood around the pond until the ducks started coming out of the water, we walked away from the pond not wanting to get attacked by the ducks. We walked over the playground and saw a little boy crying. I walked over to the little boy and assumed his was lost.

"Hi I'm Terra are you ok?"

"Um.... I can't find my mommy or daddy." the little boy replied.

"Oh hun its ok. I'll take you the nearest cop. Your parents probably worried sick right now." I said giving the little boy my hand. He took it and slowly followed me over to Zayn. The boy had looked at Zayn with very hopeful eyes.

"Zayn we have to take him to the nearest cop or a place for lost children."

"Alright there's a cop over there I'll take him."

"Ok." I replied and Zayn had carried the boy to the cop. Zayn and the cop had a talked for a little to long. Right when I was going to see what was going on Zayn had been walking my way.

"What happened?" I asked.

"If no one comes to get him, they'll call us."

"Why would they call us?"

"So we can work something out." he replied.

It started to rain hard so we had to run home. When we got inside of our house we were drenched. I changed into a pair of purple pajamas with clouds on them. While Zayn was changing I went to the kitchen and started cooking. I had been making burgers when Zayn came from the room and hugged me from behind.

"Babe what are you making?"

"Burgers."

"I don't want burgers." he replied.

I turned around and faced him. "Well what do you want?"

**********************************************SEXUAL****************************************************

He slowly put his lips to my ears and whispered "You" I blushed like crazy and looked him straight in the eye. Had turned the stove off and had carried me to the bed. He had gotten on top of me and started to unbutton my top. I thought of stopping him, but why would I do that? While he was unbuttoning my top he was leaving love bites all over. I coudn't help but let the moans slip out. I started pulling his shirt off and I ran my hands down his abs. He had pulled off my bottoms and I was lying there only in a bra and pantie. Zayn was biting his lip and I could tell he's been waiting to do this for a while. He had pulled his bottoms off to and started putting his tongue on all my sore spots he had abused with his teeth. A few moans slipped out. Zayn had then looked me in the eye and I had taken control and had gotten on top and started kissing his soft spot. He was moaning and I loved the sound of it, which made me kiss his soft spot rougher. He then whispered "My turn." He had started to unclasp my bra and pull my panties down. He lied me down and pulled his boxers off. I had closed my eyes once I had felt his dick inside of me. He kept putting it in and out and my moans just kept getting louder and louder which I knew he liked. He had kept going in and out until he had cum inside of me. I then got on my knees while he sat down and I started running my hands up and down his dick, his moans were low, but I knew what would make him moan loudly. I started licking his head and bobbing my head on his dick. After about two seconds of doing that Zayn had closed his eyes and had thrown his head back and moaned loudly in pleasure. I did it for a while longer until Zayn had moaned out my name. He then pulled me up and lied me down. He whispered to me "Get ready for this." then he had gone down. I felt his tongue inside of me. I couldn't complain it felt nice. I felt his tongue move around and I started to moan and Zayn had taken that as inspiration to eat me out. I held on to the sheets and closed me eyes and moaned loudly. I had felt a sensation going through my body and I had cum all over his lips. He then came up and lied next to me and whispered "That was the best I ever had." and had kissed me passionately. It truly was the best I've ever had to.