Chapter 32

had been a week since the little night Zayn and I had. I hadn't been feeling very well either. I had been getting a slight morning sickness sometimes. I thought it would be better to take a pregnancy test instead of just guessing if I was. I had told Zayn I would be back and had left him alone with Devon.

At the drugstore there was a whole aisle of pregnancy test and only me and someone other lady in the aisle. I carefully looked for one that I thought would be accurate.

"Hey, do you mind helping me find one?" I asked the lady a little embarrassed. She gave me a weird look but agreed to help.

"Is this your first time?" she asked.

"Well, no I've taken one of these before and it wasn't very accurate."

"Oh. Here's a tip, stay away from the 1.99 ones. They won't give you the right result and are super complicated." she said while grabbing two boxes. She handed me one and walked away. I looked at the price and it 7.99. This lady must have money coming out of her ass. I decided to take the box. What could happen besides me being eight dollars poor. I walked to the register and paid for the test.

Once back at home I saw Devon and Zayn playing together, and I smiled to myself that was just adorable. I gave Zayn the look and he knew exactly what I was about to do. I walked into the bathroom and opened up the box. I know Zayn and I both wanted a baby this time, but nerves were getting to me. What if Zayn reacted the same way he did last time?

I took out a stick and did what the instructions said. After waiting five minutes my answer was there. I was scared to look at the stick. I really wanted a baby and if it didn't come out positive I'd be devastated . After taking a deep breath I opened my eyes and looked at the little sign and this being the most accurate test there I was pretty sure that this had the right result.

(SORRY THIS WAS SHORT! I PROMISE 33 WILL BE LONGER)