Chapter 42

When Zayn and Devon finally come back to the table I have to blurt out what happened.

"Zayn, Veronica came. She told me that she's Devon's real mother. Alec and her the biological parents. She said she was going to try and take custody of our little boy!"

"Babe I'm sure she was just playing around."

"Why would she just play around?!? She's serious!"

"Look I'll just ask her and we can settle things."

"Ask her for what?!? She won't tell you the truth!"

"Can we just settle this at home?" he asks clearly annoyed.

"No, it's now or I'm leaving!" I say. He doesn't say anything. I stand up and walk out. I'm not dealing with this bullshit from him.

Zayns POV:

Once Terra left I went home with Devon. I wasn't sure weather I should believe that Veronica did that or not, so I decided to call her.

"Hello?" she answers.

"Hey Veronica. Could you possibly come over? I really need to talk to you.

"Sure, I'll be there soon." she says hanging up.

I wasn't really sure weather Terra was actually telling the truth or not, but I was going to know now. Terra left her stuff on the couch and I quickly took her suitcase and hid it under the bed. As I headed back downstairs, I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw Veronica in a slutty black skirt, and a white tube top. She looked pretty good, not going to lie.

"Come in." I say trying not to stare at her. She makes her way to the couch and sits in the middle. She crosses her ankles and gives me seductive look, that drives me a bit crazy.

"Come here." she says patting the couch cushion. I slowly walk to the couch and sit down.

"So what I wanted to talk to you about was...." before I could finish my sentence her lips were against mine in a forceful kiss. Instead of pulling away like I should I continue the kiss. I don't want this kiss to end so I push her on to her back and lay myself on top without breaking the kiss. As she pulls her skirt off my hand begins to rub her thigh. What feels so wrong, just feels so good. As I am about to pull her underwear off, I hear keys jingle and in walks Terra with the most horrifed expression that I've ever seen. I look back at Veronica who's got the biggest smile on her face. I quickly get off of the couch and walk towards Terra.

"Listen I can explain."

"Humor me." she says looking pissed.

"Well......."