Chapter 17

I just kept staring at his mother, while she just kept looking at us. How would she react to this? How the hell am I supposed to explain what she just saw?

"Patrica I.... I can e-explain." I said stuttering

"Well then explain.Because I want to know why I see my son and his girlfriend on my bed, doing such activity!!!"

"I.... um.... well see I came into the room and Zayn followed me in and." I said and was cut off by his mother.

"If you two are going to do this I don't want to know about it!! And I defiantly don't want it done in my house!! Now both of you do me a favor and get out!!" she screamed as she slammed the door.

Zayn and I started to get dress, I couldn't believe this had happen. Patrica and I always had a good relationship, but now I was just embarrassed.

"Zayn, you don't know how embarrassed I am."

"Eh, don't be. Its not big deal."

"No big deal Zayn?!?! Your mother just walked in on us!! In her own house!! How could I just go along with it when we were supposed to be having dinner with your mom not having sex on her bed!!!!!

"Alright. Babe just wait outside and I'll talk to my mom ok?"

"Fine." I reply as I walk out of the house.

******* *ZAYN'S POV********

Once Terra had walked out of the house I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom cleaning up. She looked really mad and all I could do was apologize.

"Mom?"

"What Zayn?

"For what, having sex on my bed with your girlfriend? Or for making me waste all this food?"

"Both, look we are both really sorry and it will never happen again."

"Of course it'll never happen again because Terra is not allowed here anymore if that's whats going to happen!"

"Mom your over reacting! It was my fault!! She didn't want to but I didn't listen to her!!"

"Yea well your father is going to know about this!"

"That's not fair!!"

"Zayn, we can talk about this another time. Please just leave, don't leave your girlfriend outside alone."

I don't answer my mom back and I head out the door. I know we shoudln't have done that, but it was done. My mom really was over reacting. I walked out and Terra was already in the car with her hands over her face. I got in the car and I could tell she was crying.

"Babe its ok."

"No its not! Your mom probably hates me now!!"

"She doesn't hate you. She just doesn't like what she saw."

"Well obviously she didn't like what she saw!! Next time listen to me and this won't happen!!"

"Babe I'm sorry."

"Can I talk to your mom Zayn?" she asked. I didn't really think it was such a good idea, but she wanted to.

"Alright want me to go in with you or not?"

"Just stay here. I'll try and make it quick." she said and with that she was at the front door.

****************TERRA'S' POV************************

I knocked on the door and waited for his mother to open. When she finally did I could see the anger that was still in her eyes.

"Patrica, may I come in?"

"Why not you've already done things on my bed."

"Patrica I am very sorry. I tried to tell Zayn to stop, and maybe I should've pushed him off, but I promise it won't happen again."

"Can you just go? I'll talk to Zayn's dad about this and we'll just see."

"Alright." I say and walk back to the car. I got back in the car and Zayn was just sitting there waiting.

"Can we just go Zayn?!"

"Alright what did she say?"

"That she's going to talk to your father about this. So instead of me being embarrassed around your mother now its going to be your father to."

"Look I'm sorry. Can we just talk about this another time?"

"Sure whatever Zayn."

~AT ZAYN'S HOUSE~

I hopped out of the car and waited for Zayn to unlock the door. It was pretty late the time we got back home. Once inside I just wanted to go to sleep. I undressed and changed into a pair of pink and purple pajamas while Zayn slept in some red pajama pants and no shirt. I laid in the bed we'd been sharing. Zayn had come and laid next to me. Even though the dinner that I wanted to be perfect wasn't perfect at all, I still had the perfect guy.

"Zayn what do you think your parents are going to do about this?"

"They'll be mad for a while, but they'll get over it."

I sighed at his answer because I wanted to be reassured that they didn't completely hate me. "Alright. Do you think you can invite them over tomorrow and we can try and work something out?"

"Sure we can try that."

Our conversation didn't last to long since Zayn had fell asleep with his face nuzzled up in my neck. I couldn't complain he looked kind of cute. I looked over to him and smiled. Even though things weren't going right between us and his parents I wouldn't let them change how I felt about this boy. All I had to worry about was tomorrow when he parents would be coming over.