Chapter 6

10:00 A.M

The next morning i woke up. Something was weird, i wasn't in my bed, and i wasn't in my flat. I looked next to me and saw Zayn asleep. Why the fuck was i here?!?! Had Zayn used me for sex last night? I shook Zayn awake because i wanted answers.

"Zayn!!!!"

"Hmm? What??"

"Why the fuck am i here?!?"

"Oh last night you got drunk out of your mind and Alec gave you to me."

"Ok, but why am i naked?"

"Oh because last night was great." He said with a smirk.

"Ugh whatever. Where are my clothes?"

"On the floor."

I got out of bed and grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom. I dressed myself and looked in the mirror. I looked like such a mess. How could i hook up with Zayn like that? How could i even drink?!? Omg i''m pregnant and i drank. What if i killed my baby! Omg i couldn't think straight. I ran out of the bathroom, grabbed my bag and made my way of his place. Why wasn't i thinking of the human i was holding inside of me.

Once outside of his flat i saw the girl he was with last night i decided i'd talk to her.

'Hi, i'm Terraand you are?"

"Hi i'm Veronica."

"Um are you and Zayn dating?"

"Um no, but last night we went out, but i'm pretty sure just as friends. I do hope something more comes out of it though."

"Oh."

"Yea, but he did say he was still in love with his ex. Um one question. How do you know Zayn?"

"Nothing, bye." i said as i walked away.

Once i was away from that awkward conversation, i felt my phone buzz. It was Alec.

Alec:

Hey are you ok?

Me:

Yea i'm fine thanks

Alec:

No problem, did Zayn take you somewhere safe?

Me:

Yea

It's nice to know Alec cares a day later, ugh whatever. I needed Alec to do me a favor today.

Me:

Alec do you think you could check on my baby?

Alec:

Sure. Just come around at 5. That work for you yeah?

Me:

Yea i'll be there thanks.