Chapter 38

After knocking multiple times, Zayn finally opens the damn door. I take a good look at him and he looks amazing shirtless, only in his boxers, with his hair all messy. I walk in trying not to stare at him.

"So what did you want to talk about?" he asks.

"Veronica." I simply say and he raises his eye brows. He better not having fucking feelings for because if he does I swear I will fucking kill him.

"Ok... What about Veronica?"

"Well I saw her yesterday, I just want to know if you still have feelings for her?"

"Well, no I don't is that all you want to talk about?"

"No I saw her yesterday and she's dating Niall, but she's only using him to get back to you and I just won't have it!"

"Well don't worry I want nothing to do with her, I only love you." he says and I feel a bit better about this.

"Ok, well I want to know where you were the other night."

"You know what I have some things to do, why don't you go shopping and we'll just go out tonight and talk about everything." he says. He walks up the stairs to get dress and soon enough he is out the door. I decided to go shopping, so I leave my suitcase on the bed and head off to Macy's.

Zayns POV:

I quickly walk out of the house, running my fingers through my hair. Today was going just fine until the fucking mention of Veronica's name. I honestly didn't know how I felt about her, when Odalis mentioned Veronica my heart started to race a bit. The whole thing with Veronica had gone by so fast, that maybe I still did have feelings for her. I just needed sometime to think and tonight over dinner if I did have feelings for Veronica, the right thing to do would be to break things off with Terra

Terra's POV

Zayn had texted me the restaurant to meet him in and what time he'd be there. When I looked at the time I had two hours to be there so I took a quick shower and curled my hair at the bottom. I put on the dress I had bought with the pink heels and bracelets. I applied a smokey eye and a light pink lipstick. I took a glance in the mirror and was pleased with what I saw. I grabbed my bag and headed to my car.

AT THE RESTAURANT:

When I walked to the restaurant I saw Zayn standing out front in a white button down shirt, a black blazer, black slacks, and dress shoes.

"Wow!" is all he said as I walked towards him. I couldn't help, but blush as his bigger hand held mine. We sat at a table near the back so we could have more privacy.

"So do you wanna tell me where you were that night?"

"I selpt in the car because I knew you wouldn't be happy if I came back home stoned."

"At least you weren't with another girl." I say rolling my eyes. I know he's talking bullshit about him not being with another girl and that leads me to having a drink.

"So how did you find out Veronica using your brother?"

"I saw her phone, she told her friend about it. it's totally stupid, just don't even worry about that bitch."

The rest of the night is talked about our plans for college and I hope Zayn doesn't plan on going soon because, he's planning on going to a different college then I am and I can't bare to be apart from so long, plus who would be taking care of Devon when he is finally found.

By the time we leave I am so drunk that I can not even walk right, but I don't give a damn, it takes my mind off of things. When we get back to the house I catch myself staring at Zayn quite a bit, but I don't care he looks fucking hot. As he talks about what he wants in the future for us I shut him up as my lips are on his. Instead of pulling away as I thought he would he pulls me on to his lap without breaking the kiss. Slowly his lips move down to my neck and starts to suck on my skin, which makes me moan a bit. His mouth moves up to my soft spot, which is right underneath my ear. As he carries me up to the bedroom his lips are back on mine and the kiss is starting to become intense. A simple kiss between us can quickly escalate.

When we are up in the bedroom Zayn's big hands slip my dress off and his eyes are looking my body up and down and I can feel myself blush. I put my arms around his neck and start to suck on his soft spot, which is right on his collarbone. As I leave a mark on his neck, my hands start to unbotton his jeans and I get down on my knees as I pull his jeans down. I place my hand on his bulge and feel it get hard from my touch. I pull down his boxers and grab his length in my hand. I run my hand up and down his length which causes a slight moan. I then put his length into my mouth and start bobbing my head up and down, while his hand is holding my hair back and his moans become louder. I deep throat his length and he reaches his climax, closing his eyes, throwing his head back, and moaning loudly, I can taste the cum in my throat, as I pull his length out. He helps me on to the bed and gets on top. His fingers play with my lace underwear until he finally pulls them off and throws them on the floor. The first thing I feel two of his big fingers moving in and out of me and I can't help, but moan at how amazing it feels. When he pulls both his fingers out I whimper at the lose of his fingers, but I feel his tongue right away and I bit my lip. His tounge moves around until he finds my sensitive spot and sucks on it until I feel a sensation through my body that I can never explain, but feels so good as I cum. Zayn comes on top of me practically putting all of his weight on me.

"I love you." he whispers.

"I love you to." I say. I then feel his length inside of me and a loud moan comes out. He starts picking up going in and out, picking up speed and it feels amazing. I close my eyes as my moans become very loud.

"Oh my God Alec!" I moan out. And suddenly Zayn stops, and I relalize what I had just said. Zayn gets off of me and I sit up.

"What the fuck?!?!" he yells. "While we are being intimate your thinking of Alec?!?!"

"Zayn I'm sorry I'm drunk and.... and a lot of the wrong things come out."

"No when you're drunk the truth comes out! You don't hear me moaning out Veronica's name!! But maybe if I was doing it with Veronica she would be yelling my name out instead of Alec's."

"So what are you saying?!?"

"That maybe I made a mistake leaving Veronica."

"You can't be serious right now!"

"But I am. Now just get out I can't even look at you! You should go stay with Alec, since he's the one you want to be intimate with!" he yells at me and I can feel tears rolling down my cheeks. I grab my clothes and put them back on. I'm glad I decided against unpacking as I grab my suitcase and leave the damn house once again. Now I really have no where to stay, Niall kicked me out of his house because of Veronica and Zayn just kicked me out for one mistake. I throw my damn engagement ring on the floor since he'll probably break up with me anyway and I head off to a park to sleep on a bench for tonight. This is going to be one long night.