Chapter 19

*****************ZAYN'S POV*******************

"Well........" both my parents said at the same time.

"Well, yes or no?"

"We don't know Zayn. We didn't actually think you'd do it. You guys are way to young. Please don't think I'm against it, its just marriage is a big step.

"But, you have to go. That's the point its a big step because we're ready for this big step." I reply.

"Zayn, hun you have a long time to change your mind. Maybe things won't work out between you two."

"What are you trying to say?!?! That you don't like Terra because of one little thing?!?"

"Hun, calm down. Ok we liked Terra, but what we saw yesterday was just unacceptable, and we'd need a lot of time to think about having her as family." my mother says. As soon as my mother is done talking Terra' eyes start to tear up and she leaves the room crying.

"Do you see what you just did?!?! She tried making you lunch!! But all you can think about is what happened yesterday?!?! I don't care if you guys like her not!! I love her with all my heart and what you think won't change how I feel about that girl!!"

"Well what about Veronica?" my father asks.

"Forget about Veronica!! Veronica was just someone I was going out to make Odalis jealous. Yes I know I used Veronica but that doesn't matter right now!!!!"

"You know what Zayn when you calm down and start thinking straight, you can call us and we'd like to talk about this with you and Terra. Ok"

"Fine just go." I say. When they finally leave I head to where Terra is. She's on the bed laying on her stomach, crying. I want to comfort her and reassure her that they didn't really mean it, but they said it right in front of her.

"Babe, you ok?"

"No Zayn! See I told you they hate me!!"

"Babe they don't hate you, they just hate what we did on their bed."

"I don't want to have this kind of relationship with your parents."

"I know you don't. But no matter what they think, I'll always love you. And I'm still going to marry you, no matter what they say."

"Zayn, I know your just trying to cheer me up, but what we did was wrong."

"I know, but eventually they will get over it. Just think about the good things going on between us. There's no more Alec or Veronica. Its just you and me and no games in this relationship."

"Well, actually Zayn, I haven't broken up with Alec yet."

"What?!? Why not?!?!"

"Well, because I haven't found the time." she replied. This is just worse news.

"Well break up with him. Tonight. Ask him on a date and then on that date I'll follow you guys and I want to see that you've actually broken up with him."

"Fine." She replied. I couldn't wait until tonight, to see Alec's hurt expression and him leaving the restaurant alone. Even though things weren't going to good with my parents I had this to look forward to. No more Alec.