Chapter 46

I wake up in the middle of the night feeling horribly sick. I check the time and it's only two in the morning. I quickly wiggle out of Zayn's grip and run to the bathroom. I pick up the toliet seat and throw up. This is the fifth night that I've thrown up, but it can't possibly be anything. Maybe I've just ate something. After about fif-teen minutes in the bathroom I walk back into the bedroom and lay next to Zayn.

When I wake up once again I have to throw up, this time Zayn is in the kitchen cooking and I'm back in the bathroom. I hear a knock on the door and I open it to see Zayn.

"Morning." I say looking up at him.

"Are you ok?" he asks.

"Yea, I'm fine."

"Really, doesn't look like it. Why are you throwing up again?"

"I don't know, maybe I ate something bad last night."

"You didn't eat anything last night. You left before the food even arrived." he says and I realize he is right.

"Well then I don't know."

"Could you possibly be pregnant?"

"No, I haven't had sex. The last time I did it was with you a few weeks ago and...." that's when it hits me. I could pregnant for real this time.

"Come on you're going to a doctor." he says helping me up. I quickly brush my teeth and take a shower. I dress in one of my old shirts, a pair of jeans, sneakers, and to top it off I put on one of Zayn's old sweatshirts. I leave my hair in a ponytail and head out to the car.

Throughout the whole ride I have a headache, and I just want to close my eyes, but when I finally do we arrive to the doctors. We sit in the waiting room for a good twenty minutes, until I'm finally called into a room. I wait another ten minutes for the doctor to walk in and thank God, this time it's a women.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Moraine, I see you're here for a pregnancy test." she says and I just nod my head in response. She grabs a pregnancy test and hands it to me. I quickly do as I am told to do on this stick and return into her.

"Hmmmm well, it seems that you are pregnant. Congratulations!" she says. A huge smile comes across my face and I quickly thank her and run out into the waiting room. Zayn sits there with a bored expression, until he sees me running towards him.

"Hey calm down." he says laughing a bit.

"I can't, I am sooooo happy." I say hugging him tightly.

"What are the results?"

"I'm pregnant Zayn!" I say and the smile on his face fades.

"You're pregnant?"

"Yea, why aren't you happy? I thought you wanted to have a baby?"

"Yea, I did, but that's when we were together. I want this baby to have both parents not just one."

"Yea, but aren't we starting over?"

"We are, but I wanted things to go slow."

"Zayn, please you know that if we could fuck right now you would take the chance. I don't want to hear your 'I want to take this slow' bullshit. I'm pregnant and it's something we both wanted. Now you don't want it?"

"I'm not saying that, but we already have Devon, another baby would just be to much for us at the moment."

"So what are you saying?" I ask.

"Can we just talk about this at home please?"

"Fine, but I'm not letting this go. As soon as we get home we are going to talk about it!" I say and I can tell he is getting annoyed.

"Alright." he says and we head back to the car. The ride is short and I'm glad for that. Zayn slowly unlocks the door and I know he's doing that on purpose, just because he doesn't want to talk about this, but I'm not letting this go. When we finally get inside he sits on the couch and I stand in front of him.

"Well I'm pregnant."

"I know." he says looking up at me.

"What are we going to do then?"

"I want things to go slow."

"But we're having a baby!" I say a bit louder.

"So maybe we should go back the to the hospital."

"For what. So we can have a bigger mess then we had last time?!?!"

"No."

"Well then for what?!?" I ask irritated

"Well so you can......."