Chapter 29

I was awaken by the ringing of my phone. I sat up and answered.

"Hello?"

"Babe!! Please come and get me!!"

"Why because you wanted to be stupid and drink?"

"You don't understand Alec put something in my drink."

"Yea Zayn. Alec's just is going to waste his time and do that. I'll be there in a little while." I said hanging up. I kissed Devon's forehead and walked out the room. I bumped into Alec, just the person I wanted to talk to.

"Hey Alec, do you think you can do me a favor?" I asked with a small smile.

"Of course anything for you."

"Well I'm going to get Zayn out, can you watch Devon for me?"

"Well, I can make your life easier." he said with a smile.

"Oh really how?"

"I can go and get Zayn for you and you can just stay here with Devon."

"Alright thanks." I said with a smile. I walked back to the room to see Devon still asleep. This little boy could sleep a lot.

*************ALEC'S POV**********

I got into my car and headed to where Zayn was. Terra hadn't smiled at me like that in a long time. Since I was stuck getting Zayn I thought I'd start doing plan B. Plan B was for Zayn to think something was going on between Terra and I. I texted Terra saying

Alec:

Getting Zayn. Almost there. xxx

Terra

Ok thank you sooo much.

Alec:

No problem.

I put my phone away once I got to the place. I went inside and asked for Zayn. After twenty minutes he finally walked out.

"Why the fuck are you here?!?!"

"Well lets just say after last night Terra couldn't walk this morning."

"That's it you ass!!!!" he said coming towards me ready to attack. Luckily there was a cop who stopped him. We walked to my car and got in. It was a quite ride, but at a red light I pulled my phone out and texted Terra

Alec:

I got Zayn, but he's giving me a hard time.

Terra

I'm sorry he's giving you a hard time.

We pulled up in front of the hospital and I got a text from Odalis.

Terra

I love you sooo much for this!!

I laughed at the fact that Zayn had only seen the 'I love you' part and had walked quickly inside.

*************TERRA'S POV*****************

I sat patiently in the room for Zayn. Devon was up and feeling better. The door took me by surprise, when an angry Zayn had barged in.

"What the fuck?!?" He yelled.

"Don't curse in front of Devon!!!! What's your problem?!?!"

"The fact that you send Alec to get me!! Also that you love him!!"

"I don't love him!!! I sent him a text that said I love you for doing this!!!"

"For doing what?!? For doing what he did last night?!?"

"What did he do last night?!?! Try and stop you from being stupid!!!"

"You know what I don't want to marry a cheater!!!!"

"What are you talking about cheater?!?! I never cheated on you!!!!!!!"

"Apparently you did last night!!"

"I don't have to take this from you!!!"

"Your right! So what you can do is take your shit out of my house and find somewhere else to live!!" he said storming out. I sat down starting to cry. Why had this happened? Was he being serious? I couldn't believe this had just happened. Devon had run over to me to hug me. I hugged him tightly. I know Devon was trying to comfort me, but right now my heart was broken. I loved Zayn with all my heart. How could this happen? It had to be something Alec had said. I was going to get to the bottom of whatever happened.