Chapter 7

5:00

I waited nervously for Alec to come out as I felt a strong pain in my stomach. Was this really it? Was my baby done or was I just going crazy? This was a nightmare.

I waited about half an hour as I saw Alec come out and smile at me "ready for ur check up beautiful" I smiled back nervously and nodded my head in response. We headed to the check up room as I grew angry. I asked myself why didn't they stop me knowing I was pregnant? Why did they let me drink? This is horrible I didn't wanna lose my baby I thought as I layed down.

"Ready for your checkup?" Alec asked

"Yea but one quick question"I responded

"Sure, what is it?"

"Why didn't you stop me from drinking knowing I was pregnant?"

"You didn't let me.. I was worried but you kept on"

"But you could've stopped me by taking the drinks away from me!!"

"I tried... Now should I proceed with ur ultrasound?"

"Sure, go ahead"

He placed some clear cream on my stomach and the machine on it as I closed my eyes waiting for the results. He then turned off the machine and frowned at me

"I'm soo sorry Terra... But you lost the baby" "you lost the baby" echoed in my head as tears formed in my eyes.

"What?!?!"

"I'm soo sorry for your loss" he said getting closer to me and giving me a tight hug. I cried on his shoulder.

"Why?!?! I don't understand this is all my fault I shouldn't of drunk"

"Calm down it's not your fault... How about I go over to pick you up later so we could talk about it?"

"Ok, sure" I said as I felt the salty tears still falling out of my eyes.

7:00

I looked in the mirror as I dressed up in my black jeans and a cute white top. I wasn't in the mood for anything I was simply depressed. I heard the doorbell ring as I fixed my hair into a bun. I ran downstairs and opened the door and saw Alec.

"Hi Alec" I said sounding depressed.

"Hi, you look beautiful" he smiled.

He looked extremely happy for some reason after hearing about my miscarriage. He hugged me tightly.

"It'll be alright" he said comforting me

"Thank you" I answered as tears started forming in my eyes.

"Maybe it'll b better if you stay here and cook please" I said

"Sure, of course" he responded

I went upstairs to grab my phone wondering if I should tell zayn or not. But then my phone went on and he had texted me first

Zayn:"Hey there last night was insane we should do that more often xx"

I was disgusted

Me:leave me the fuck alone I'm not in the mood zayn"

and with that I felt a stronger pain in my stomach but it left right away. I went downstairs and talked to Alec all about the miscarriage and how I felt as cried about it. He rubbed my back every now and then and planted small kisses on my cheek telling me it was all going to work out. But I was depressed and I didn't have any hope for anything I just wanted this to end.