Chapter 11

I layed there looking at what Zaynmad texted me. How could he move on that fast? Something just didn't seem right, so i texted him back.

Me:

Well it's nice to know you've already moved on, you asshole.

Zayn:

What are you talking about?

Me:

The text you sent me! Hope you and Veronica are fucking happy asshole.

Zayn:

i didn't send you a text about moving on. What are you talking about?!?!

Me:

You know the text about you moving on, being in love with Veronica.

Zayn:

I didn't send that to you. It had to be Veronica, she was the only one who had my phone when i went to the bathroom. I swear i didn't send that to you!!!

Me:

Yea, sure Zayn blame it on your girlfriend.

I was done texting Zayn, he was just being stupid. Why would he send me something and act like he never did. If Zayn had already move'd on then i guess i'd have to make things with Alec offical. I texted Alec saying:

Maybe we should talk about us???

Alec:

Um..... Alright i'll be there in ten yeah?

Me:

Ok great! See you soon.

I went upstairs and changed into something cute. I wore a purple shirt with a smiling cupcake on it, even though i know it was kind of childish, with white shorts, and a pair of flip flops. I looked pretty cute. I put my hair up in a bun and waited for Alec to come by.

~25 Minutes later~

Alec was at the door, it was about time. I opened the door and there he was. He was wearing a plain white shirt and blue jeans. Nothing to make a big deal about.

"Hey there, sorry i took so long i was getting you flowers." he says as he walks in.

"Oh thanks, but you didn't have to."

"Its no problem really. So what was it that you wanted to talk about?'

"I wanted to talk about us. You know, where our relationship is going."

"Odalis your confusing me, what do you mean?"

"Well see i'm really over my ex, so i was thinking maybe we should, make it offical."

"You mean like boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Yea if thats what you want." i answered back.

"Yes of course i want that! So its offical?"

"Yup, its offical."

"Well this is great babe, i've got to get back to work. You don't know how happy you've made me." he said while walking to the door. Before he left he pecked me on the check. I thought it was cute that he was excited, but i wasn't really over Zayn. I didn't feel any connection at all with Alec. I slumped down on my couch watching T.V. I ended up watching a show me and Zayn always watched. I wish Zayn would come back. I didn't want him to be with Veronica. How could this happen? One great year, but then everything just turns around. I'm only wtih Alec to get Zayn jealous, but i doubt that'll work, he's already in love with Veronica, and i'm probably just a thing of the past. Why did everything have to be like this?!?!