chapter 10

***what the prison cells looked like***

[Megan's POV]

the Josh guy had a hand full of my hair holding me up by it. I watched as David, I think leader, blew 10k to the side of the head with his own gun.

"bag her," he said.

10k was unconsciously swung over one of the other guys shoulder and the other one approached me and ripped out a bag sliding it roughly over my head and I couldnt see threw it. they bound my hands together and I was lifted up and was hanging over somebody's shoulder as well.

"I have legs you know!" I complained.

"shut up," he grumbled.

I huffed as we walked, now what am I gonna do. I was thrown onto something squishy and I wiggled around to sit up. I assumed we where in a car when I felt we where moving.

*
*
*

I couldn't keep track of how long we drove, maybe 20...30 minutes. when we came to a stop my car side door opened and someone grabbed my arm and pulled me out. he held my arm tightly and guided me forward. we walked threw a doorway and took a right down a hall and then took a left and bit farther down.

the bag was ripped off my head pulling my hair a bit. I looked up at a tall buff guy with a shotgun hanging off his shoulder. I looked around and found my self in a cage.

"where am I?" I asked him.

he slammed the door to my cage shut and smirked at me.

"your in jail," he chuckled.

I looked around again and holy shit he was right, I was in a holding cell. another guy walked in with 10k on his shoulder and basically threw him down in the floor in the cell next to me. they both left and as soon as the door shut I grabbed the bars and tried to pull open the door. after me wasting time and energy I stopped and tried to pull myself together.

I walked to the back of my cell and leaned against the cement wall. I slid down it until I was sitting. my wrists where still tightly together with zip ties and I tried to slip out of them but I couldn't. I stared at the floor in defeat.

*
*
*

I sat in silence for 5 minutes before something caught my eyes. you have to be kidding me... I scrambled on my hands and knees across the small cell floor and picked up a paper clip and held it up. I smiled at the small thing and bent it backwards and slid over to the locked door. I must have played with the door 5 minutes before it swung open. I put the paper clip in my pocket incase I needed it for something else.

I crept over to the door that led into the hall way. I stared threw the little window looking for anybody, I ducked when somebody walked by and I turned around my back against the wall. I shouldn't have spun around cause now I'm looking down at 10k on the floor still passed out, wow they must have really knocked him out. I looked at the hallway door and then back to him laying in his cell. it would be easy to just leave him and he would have no idea what happen to me. but what if they torchere him cause they think he knows where I am...?

"uugghh" I whispered to my self.

I searched the walls and found a set of small keys hanging on a hook and I snatched them up and opened his cell. I kinda kicked him at first to try and shake him awake.

"pssttt!" I tried.

I bent down and slapped him with my tied hands probably harder then necessary but he jolted awake and shot up and clutched his head in pain. I put my finger to my lips to say be quiet and I helped him up.

"we have to get out of here," I whispered.

"I'm not leaving with out my rifle," he told me.

I shook my head feeling the same  way about my bow, plus I'm not going out there with no weapons. we walked to the hallway door again and looked out. there was nobody we could see so I opened the door and crept my head out.

"clear," I said.

we walked out into the open and and soon as we did a door in front of us opened and a single guy walked out. as soon as he seen us he opened his mouth to yell but 10k tackled him back into the room he came from and jumped in the room and shut the door. 10k was on top of the guy and had his hands over his mouth.

"where's the armory," he asked.

he moved his hands and the guy spit in his face and 10k punched him a few times awkwardly with his hands still tied.

"where!" he said a little louder.

"ok! it's 2 doors down to the left alright," he cried.

he punched the guy really hard knocking him out and dragged him to the corner where he hopefully   wouldn't be found. we ran down the clear hallway and found the armory. it was a single room with a few tables set out and guns laying on top of them. we scanned the room and the first thing I picked up was a knife.

"here," I said.

I cut the zip tie off his wrists and he took the knife and did the same for me. I jogged around the room and found 10k's sniper and I picked it up along with my bow and my knife. I ran over to him holding his sling shot and both our back packs and we traded off our stuff. I threw my quiver still full of arrows around my chest onto my back and rolled my shoulders.

"here," 10k said handing me something.

I took the small revolver I had found earlier and put it away nodding my head. I walked up to the single window in the room. it was a one story so we where capable of climbing out I slid it open and looked down, there was nothing but flat ground to land on.

"go first I'm right behind you," I told him.

he didnt spend time arguing and threw his gun out and he started to climb threw. the door in the room slammed open and two guys ran in with pistols in there hands.

"there they are! get um!" one yelled.

I didn't have time to use my bow so I ripped the small revolver out of my pocket and pulled the trigger dropping only one guy. the other one shot his gun and I felt a sharp pain in my upper thigh. I screamed before taking a few shots his way clipping his shoulder and he backed out of the room.

"come on hurry!" 10k yelled at me.

he helped pull me through the window and started running down the small alley we where in. when I immediately couldn't keep up he back tracked and looked at me.

"come on we can't stay here!" he yelled grabbing my arms and pulling me forward.

I let out a shriek of pain and he stop and glanced at me.

"what?!" he panicked.

I looked down on my dark blue jeans and a giant red stain was soaking my left thigh. I gently touched my finger tips to it and held my bloody hands up.

"shit..." he mumbled.

I heard people yelling orders behind us and suddenly I got light headed and soon I was scooped off my feet and being carried as 10k ran holding me.

"keep pressure on it ok?" he told me.

I was struggling to keep my eyes open and I didn't have to strength to grip my thigh.

"Megan! don't fall asleep!" 10k yelled.

that's when I knew this was my end. my eyes finally couldn't hold them selfs up any more and it all went pitch black... 

hey guys sorry I didn't post the past two days I hope you enjoyed this little chapter.

>>>don't be a silent reader!<<<
VOTE
COMMENT
AND
FOLLOW:)