chapter 47

[Megan's POV]

I lifted his shirt off feeling his skin and then started to feel mine rise up. this was indeed going to be an regrettable night, but at that moment... I didn't care...

the suddenly Dean stopped and got off me standing up shaking his head.

"no, I can't do this," he said.

I sat up fixing my shirt and loosely held my knees up to my chest. he was right...

"I'm sorry," I muttered.

I still didn't want to go back next door so I led myself over to the other bedroom and curled up on the bed hugging a pillow. what was I thinking? I didn't get much sleep that night.

[10k's POV]

I didn't sleep at all knowing Megan could be sleeping on a bench somewhere. she had to of gone to Red's or the station right? I got up out of bed and ready for my morning class. I grabbed my sniper and headed out the front door and then to the gate to help load up.

as I walked over Zuri greeted me with a flirty smile on her face, I've never noticed it before... I walked passed her ignoring her completely and loaded into the car. when we got the old field where the rusty trailer is and we started getting set up. I stood in front of the trailer door and stared at it, I've never been inside before?

curious, I yanked the trailer door open and stepped inside. the place was kinda a mess but I wasn't expecting anything different. I poked around a bit until something from the corner of my eye caught my attention. thrown in the corner of the trailer was a red bandana that looked awkwardly familiar. no...  I bent down and picked it up looking at it closer. in my hand I held Doc's red bandana that he always had tied around his neck. they'd been here... I have to tell Megan-...

but she's so happy here how could I peel her away from all this? hell I was even happy here. I heard somebody calling my name so I stuffed the bandana away where it would remain a secret for now.

[Megan's POV]

I woke up the next morning and looked around remembering where I was. I got up hoping I could slip out with out Dean noticing me but as soon as I stepped out of the room he had been sitting in the living room waiting for me.

"morning..." I said awkwardly.

"hey," he blankly said.

"look about last night-"

"it never happened I know," he cut me off.

"thanks," I said slightly smiling.

I took that chance and left full of guilt and went next door to my condo. I knew that 10k would be gone I just wanted to be alone for a while.

***hour later***

the front door open as I laid down on the couch. I sat up holding my knees and watched as 10k walked in staring at me. he came into the living room and stood there blankly.

"I'm sorry," he said.

wait... what? did I hear that right or did he just apologize to me?

"why?" I asked.

he sat down on the couch and shook his head.

"I said some things I shouldn't of and you where right about Zuri, she's to flirty to even stand," he confessed.

a small smiled cracked my lips as I looked at him.

"I said some things to and I'm sorry," I said.

he didn't say anything else he just wrapped his arms around me pulling me over to him and we just laid on the couch together. I snuggled closer into his chest missing his touch.

"so where did you stay last night anyway?" he asked.

shit... "I stayed at Red's," I lied.

"that's what I thought," he smiled.

he pecked my lips and shut his eyes. guilt was overriding me, I had just lied to him, I know for a fact that 10k would never lie or keep something from me. it just wasn't part of his nature. I sighed shutting my eyes and letting sleep take over.

hey guys hope you liked it sorry it was a little short I've been busy and I'm super tired. but remember to leave a vote!

>>>don't be a silent reader!<<<
VOTE
COMMENT
AND
FOLLOW:)