chapter 16

***picture is of 10k***

[Megan's POV]

my eyes opened but I was still surrounded by darkness. I heard faint noises slowly get clearer and able to understand around me. I was sitting in a chair my hands bound to the arms. suddenly my eyes where flashed with light as a bag was ripped off my head.

"ow!" I yelled.

I looked around and noticed I was sitting at a diner table, when I looked next to me Addy was also tied to a chair and next to her standing was a large man with round face and a black beard.

"what the hell!" Addy yelled at the man.

"hello, my name is Tobias," he smiled at us.

"let us go," I warned him.

"but you've only just got here," he said excited.

he went on about how he had some sort of family here and how there was a hole in it and he wanted us to join his family. two girls barely wearing anything clothes came in and smiled at us.

"if you will follow the lovely moon shine and stormy they will take you to get new clothes," Tobias said undoing the restraints.

as soon as my hands where free I swung my fist as hard as I could into Tobias's face. when he hit the floor I spun around and held my fist feeling sharp pains run up my arm. I'm nearly positive I just dislocated my wrist.

the man I had seen earlier with the blonde pony tail ran in and helped Tobias up. I held my ground and stared at him a smirk on my face.

"bitch!" he yelled.

he pulled something of of his jacket and got close to me. right before it touched me I heard a loud clicking noise and then my whole body was being filled with electricity.

"no stop!" Addy said being held by the girls.

he held the taser in my stomach a few seconds before pulling back and I fell to my knees and tried to catch my breath. next he jammed the taser in the side of my neck and my vision was getting blurry. he stopped and pulled me up and I could see blood dripping down his nose. I smiled at him and he threw me over to where Addy and the girls where standing and they basically dragged me into a trailer where I got new clothes. I was wearing a short skirt and a shirt that barely covered my chest and they put a bright red lip stick on me.

"I feel like a post apocalyptic stripper..." I whined stepping out of the trailer.

"ya..." Addy said looking down at her self.

we walked around the trailer and found Tobias standing in front of a grill with an apron on. he smiled at the sight of us.

"supper will be ready shortly ladies," he said.

I pulled Addy over back behind the trailer where we couldn't be seen.

"we need to get as far away from here as humanly possible," I confessed.

"agreed... and hey is your wrist ok?" she asked me.

I looked down at my hand and was shocked at how swollen and purple it was... I gently tapped my neck where I got tasered and flinched. I took a deep breath and tried to focus on what needs to be done.

"let go check that tunnel out, maybe it's a way out?" I said changing the subject.

we walked over to it nobody seeing us and crept inside the dark tunnel. I pulled my lighter out to help see better and there was a faint red light to help see what was inside the dark space. in front of us there was a table with a sheet over it and next to it a bunch of different knifes and blades.

"please tell me we aren't eating dog..." Addy said.

I pulled the bottom of the sheet back and a pair of legs- leg... sat on the table. Addy's screamed and I covered her mouth and the leg actually started to move. I pulled the rest of the sheet off and a man was laying there his lips stitched together and his leg had been cut off. he tried to yell at us but we turned around and booked it out of the tunnel. when we got outside a pair of arms wrapped around us holding us there in giant hug.

"suppers ready!" Tobias announced.

we all say at the long dinning table again and a small piece of meat- human... sat in our plates.

"please, eat you must be starving," Tobias said.

"where not hungry," I snapped at him.

he frowned at me but was interrupted when somebody ran in and whispered something in his ear and he nodded his head.

"we have clients!" Tobias said.

"Mack!" Addy assumed.

she got up but Tobias grabbed her arm and then grabbed a hold of mine and pulled us outside up to a gate. Warren stood outside the gate but I didn't see anyone else.

"Mack! these people are crazy!" she called out.

Tobias shook her and whispered something to her and she stayed quiet.

"hello friend," he greeted.

"I want to make a trade," Warren said.

"what kind of trade," he asked.

"you give me my people and I'll give you yours back," she told him.

I was confused a sec but when Cassandra came around the corner I was able to fit all the pieces together. Tobias thought about it before he finally spoke.

"how about this, I'll give you the red headed one for free," he said shoving Addy over.

the blonde haired man grabbed her and pushed her past the gate.

"and you can keep my sunshine, for emerald," he said pointing to me, "she has filled her place in my family, she has a strong spark," he said.

"I'm not leaving with out both of them," Warren said.

"I'm afraid I must insist," he told her.

Warren snapped her fingers and the blonde man fell and i noticed a bullet hole in his head. 10k...

I looked out on top of a hill that over looked us and seen him crouched down behind something. then gun shots came from my side covering the entire hill.

"NOO!" I screamed.

"come on we gotta go!" Warren yelled grabbing Addy and pulling her.

I watched them run away from the gun shots and I caught a glimpse of 10k being dragged away by Doc.

"JUST GO ILL BE FINE!" I yelled after them.

the truck turned around down the road and soon they where out of sight.

"welcome home Emerald," Tobias said stroking my hair.

hey guys hope you liked it! let me know In the comments!

>>>don't be a silent reader!<<<
VOTE
COMMENT
AND
FOLLOW;)