Chapter 60

***sam and Dean as kids***

Quick thanks to all the people who read and support this book were over 16k reads and that amazing! If you have any request leave some for me a I'll do my best to look into them!

[Megan's POV]

I walked into the beach house and everybody was staring at me awkwardly. I decided to ignore it and felt their eyes follow me down the hall as I made it to my room. Sleep and exhaustion was weighing me down and all I could think about was a good nights sleep.

I opened the closed door and stood there when I noticed 10k frantically digging around the room and throwing his things into a backpack.

"Are we going somewhere?" I asked him.

He jumped unaware I had entered the room and turned his head towards me with a fearful expression.

"Stay away from me!" He said.

I was frozen by his words and shook my head in confusion.

"Babe are you alri-"

"What did I see in you? Huh, was it your psychotic figure," he nearly chuckled.

Now I was pissed. I crossed my arms across my chest and looked at him as he zipped up his back pack.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked him.

"Reality sweetheart," he smirked.

I felt hands grab at my wrists and I turned seeing Dean with a string of rope. He tightly tied my hands together behind my back as I struggled to break free. I was sat down in a chair that faced the window pointing at the front yard. I was waiting for this nightmare of a dream to end and soon I would wake up and forget all of this. But it didn't happen...

I couldn't tell what was going on behind me until Addy came into view and crouched down in front of me. She was twirling a small throwing knife between her fingers.

"I've waited a long time for this," she smiled.

I felt the knife sink down right above my knee cap and I screamed in pain as she pulled it back out and wiped my blood off on my pants. All was quiet until I heard the front door open and soon I was watching my friends go towards the car out front from the window. Red turned around and snickered while holding my bow up in her hands yelling thanks why Preston had a hold of her free hand. They got in the car and drove away not looking back.

I heard a small growl sound behind me and I froze not making a single movement . Dragged foot steps came towards me until a smaller figure stood in front of me. It was wearing a dirty torn up red hoodie and faded blue jeans. When it turned around it- he... Just stared at me.

"S-Sam..." I cried.

Something else brushed past my shoulder, a larger figure, and he turned to face me as well.

"Dad," I muttered.

Im either dying or I'm already dead and this is hell.

[10k's POV]

I waited, and waited, for her to wake up. I was just staring at her poor fragile wrist that was cut and bruised from all the damage this girls endured. Like the scars from Tobias and his taser, tangled in a barb wire fence, falling into a pile of broken glass, and who knows what else.

This Sam guy or who ever he was had finished stitching her wrist.

"So are you alone?" He asked me.

I wasn't sure how to answer this question. Do I mention the group or keep them a secret?

"I'm alone now but my group is waiting for me else where," I answered, "you?"

"Brother but he's dead," he shook his head.

"Sorry," I told him.

Before the conversation could get any weirder Megan started to move a little before her eyes twitched open. I grabbed a hold of her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"10k?" She said with a dry throat.

"It's ok, your gonna be ok," I smiled at her.

She smiled back at be before realizing Sam was standing beside her across from the table. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth opened and closed a bit before finally speaking.

"Sam!" She cheered.

How did she know his name? Have they met? Another Gavin... Sam gave her a weird look and glanced up at me like I knew the answer to his questions.

"Get Dea-" she cut off.

She passed out again and I cupped her cheek confused what had gotten into her. Get who?

[Dean's POV]

I must've checked the entire school and didn't run back into 10k. Where the hell did he go? I headed towards the cafeteria in hopes of finding him. During the walk I studied the hall ways of the school and it brought memories back from when I was kid.

>>>flashback<<<

it was my first day at this school, I seemed to have a lot of first days at new schools. My dads work caused us to move around a lot from hotel to hotel. This place would be the same, stuck here a few days, maybe a week, then we would be on our way.

I noticed a giant crowd of people circled around something yelling and chanting 'fight fight fight!' So I decided to go check it out to see who was winning. When I managed to push my way to the front I was shocked to see Sam and another kid twice his size. The kid was calling him names and pushing him around not throwing the first punch but then Sam finally had enough and clocked him in the jaw.

I felt a small smile tug at my lips, I had this proud feeling in my chest for my little brother being able to stand up for him self. It all disappeared when the kid got up and started beating on Sam using his size as an advantage to hold him down.

Putting myself in the situation I ran towards him and pulled the kid off my little brother and slammed him against the lockers holding him by the collar of his shirt. I leaned close to his a ear and whispered...

"...if I ever see you again your a dead man, got it?" I threatened him.

He quickly shook his head and I dropped his collar and he took off running like a scared puppy. The group of kids had wandered off and I headed to Sam who had already picked himself up. I draped an arm around his shoulder and we started walking down the hallway.

"Thanks Dean," Sam muttered.

"I'll always be there for you little brother," I smiled.

I winked at a group of girls stalking us as we headed down the hall and they all giggled within their little group blushing. This school wasn't all that bad after all.

>>>end of flashback<<<

I smiled at the memory and next thing I know I was outside the cafeteria. The Windows were tinted so I couldn't see inside so I held my pistol tightly and pulled the door open.

Hey guys hope you like the cliffhanger;) let me know if you enjoyed Deans flashback and remember to follow me for more information!
>>>don't be a silent reader!<<<
VOTE
COMMENT
AND
FOLLOW:)