Chapter 59

***Megan***

[Megan's POV]

My right leg felt frozen solid from the blood but I on the bright side it numbed the pain. But then again there was no bright side to this story, any minute now they would come back in here demanding to know where their food went and then kill me or worse let me freeze to death in this metal box.

Suddenly the fridge door opened and the same man who shot me entered  with the door closing behind him leaving us alone. I tried to look tough but I couldn't stop my jaw from trembling with the cold.

"Is it chilly in here or is it just me?" He said pulling his jacket closer to him.

He had a serious smirk on his face as he studied me. He walked completely around me making me feel uneasy.

"Ready to talk?" He asked.

"I-I d-don't k-know," my jaw trembled.

He grabbed my face and stood very close to me. He looked me in the eyes for a minute before he roughly let my face go.

"Lier!" He yelled.

He slapped me across the face with the back of his hand leaving a sting feeling on my cheek. Just kill me... I thought.

[10k's POV]

"Where could she of gone!" I asked Dean who was frantically packing his car.

"I don't know kid! The school maybe?" He said.

"What the hell would she be there?" I asked.

"I don't have time to explain ok just get in the damn car," he said.

I got in the car and sped down the road swerving around a Z along the way.

[Megan's POV]

I shivered to the point where my muscles were cramping painfully as I recently discovered Trev, the man in the fridge with me, was pacing back and forth. Suddenly he stopped and looked at me, and idea brewing inside his head. He pulled a knife out of nowhere and held it against my wrist that was tied above my head.

"Talk or you'll bleed out a slow painful death," he threatened.

"C-can't f-feel i-it," I smirked at him.

And it was true, I was so cold that I probably wouldn't know if someone were to poke me let alone slit my wrist. He gave me and angry look before throwing his fist down getting frustrated. I weakly smiled a bit relieved but it disappeared when something dripped into my eye. I blinked and looked up noticing a large gash across my wrist. He actually did it... Trev smiled at me but a gun shot turned his attention and he left the fridge. I panicked as blood trickled down my arm and made a small puddle on the floor.

I heard more gun shots outside and people screaming. After a minute my eyelids were begging to shut and I began to except the fact that I was going to dye in here. I couldn't help but notice when the shooting stopped. I heard the heavy door open but someone new came in with a gun hanging off his shoulder. I assumed it was one of Trev's men trying to run for it and wanted to take me with them or some sick shit. So when he started cutting me down I tried to struggle against his grip as he tied something tightly across my wrist. Once the ropes were cut I didn't bother catching myself and nearly landed on the floor if the man hadn't caught me.

"Alright come on," the man said picking me up.

[10k's POV]

When we got to the school me and Dean split up and I headed towards the cafeteria deciding I would start there. When I walked in there was a few fresh bodies laying on the ground so I held my sniper tightly as I walked in. I seen a flash of movement from inside the kitchen and I pointed my gun at a man walking out in a rush with something in his arms, a women I think.

"Don't shoot!" He pleaded, "she needs help".

I took another look before realizing who I was looking at and almost lost my balance.

"What did you do to her!" I yelled with tears at bay.

"Nothing, but if you don't put the gun down she's gonna die," he said calmly.

"Why should I trust you?" I said.

"She's lost a lot of blood," he told me.

I bit my lip a sec before giving in and running towards them. He set her down gently on one of the upside tables and that's when I noticed her blood stained jeans and red arm. Her face was a blue color and when I touched her skin she was absolutely freezing.

"We need to warm her up," the man said taking his jacket off.

He laid it on top of her and I quickly did the same. The stranger ripped through his bag and pulled out a needle and thread along with a small white bottle. He didn't even hesitate when he poured the peroxide over her wrist and Megan's eyes shot open a moment and she squirmed around in pain. She passed out again and her body continued to shake. I squeezed her hand in mine and knew I could of prevented this but I was selfish and walked out on her. I pulled the necklace I got her from my pocket and placed it in her palm and closed her fingers over it.

"10k," I said aloud.

"What?" The man said not looking at me.

"My name," I said.

He was stitching Megan's wrist being very careful and neat with each stitch, it looks like he's done this a lot.

"Sam," the man said.

You see what I'm doing :D hope you enjoyed it and OMG SAM! Make sure to follow me for other details and notifications of new chapters!

>>>don't be a silent reader!<<<
VOTE
COMMENT
AND
FOLLOW