chapter 44

[Megan's POV]

I shook Deans hand and then he shook 10k's.

"Names Megan and this is 10k," I told him.

"how long have you guys been here?" he asked.

"a bit over a week," I answered.

"I guess I'll see you at the station then," he smirked pointing out my jacket.

10k squinted at him as he walked off down the street.

"don't be jealous now," I chuckled.

he huffed and I just laughed at him but play time was soon over and we had to move all the dead Z's off the road and into a truck where they would be burned in the soccer field down the street. 10k volunteered to go but I took a rain check and headed back to the condo to hopefully take a nap.

I strolled down the street and soon my condo was in sight but there was something going on next door. did somebody finally move in to the empty house next to us? no...... I walked up my neighbors little drive way where a black car had been rolled out of the garage and the hood was popped up.

"hey neighbor..." I sighed.

Dean looked up at me from his car and across at my house next door.

"so that's who moved in?" he chuckled.

"nice car," I said.

"this here's my baby, it's a 67 Impala," he smiled at his car.

"you know you could of helped us load up all those Z's," I teased.

"I saved you didn't I?" he smirked.

I nodded my head and turned to walk away.

"hey, before you go could you hand me a flathead screw driver?" he called me.

"ya, sure," I said.

I dug threw his tool box until I pulled out a screw driver and held it out to him.

"you mind?" he asked.

I  rolled my eyes and unscrewed something in the engine for him and backed out.

"thanks," he smiled at me.

weird.... I walked back into my house and peeked threw the blinds and froze. wow... I creepily watched Dean throw his shirt to the side showing off his abs which where clearly existent. he turned his head and noticed me in the window and I quickly dropped the blinds and sat on the ground feeling my face heat up. 10k's gonna kill me if he finds out I was stalking our reasonably attractive neighbor... I shook my head and got up thinking only 10k thoughts.

an hour later 10k walked in the door and I was laying on the couch. he walked over all sweaty and gross and I moved my legs for he could sit with me.

"you look gross," I joked.

he smiled at me before leaning over and kissing me. he got up and headed for the shower leaving me alone. I nearly died of boredom before he got out and we decided to go get dinner.

"leave the bow," he yelled at me from outside.

I stared at my bow on the table and sighed leaving babe behind. I met up with 10k outside and he laced his fingers in mine and we walked to get food. when we got there it was pasta and in the middle of the street there was this big screen and I nearly forgot that they where gonna have a movie night on an old projected they found.

"shall we?" 10k said pointing to all the tables in front of the screen.

we sat down facing the screen and everybody was cuddled up waiting for it to start. the table tilted to the side and I looked over at Dean taking a seat with us.

"you guys mind if I sit with you?" he asked.

"it's cool," 10k answered

if it wasn't dark you would be able to see how red my face was getting. I turned my attention to the blank screen and then felt 10k wrap his arm around me making me feel better. the movie finally started and it was old and I had no idea what it was about I was just more focused on how I was actually watching a movie right now.

"psst! Megan hey we just got word we need people up on the wall," Red came up to me.

I sighed and nodded my head getting up. 10k walked me back to the house and said he was just gonna crash. I told him good night before grabbing my bow and heading outside.

"hey,"

I jumped with a knife half way in my hand but relaxed my reflexes when I noticed it was Dean.

"don't do that," I cringed.

he put his hands up, "sorry,"

"what?" I asked him.

"where both on the front gate tonight," he informed me.

"oh," I said a bit disappointed.

we awkwardly walked together and took our posts up on the wall. I settled into a lawn chair and looked out.

"nice bow," Dean said trying to make conversation.

"thanks, it was my dads," I said.

"my car use to be my dads, he died way before this," he told me.

"sorry to hear that," I said.

"any family left?" he strangely asked. 

"no... you?" I asked.

"I got a brother out there somewhere," he told me.

"how do you know?" I asked him.

"I just do, I can feel it," he said.

"oh, what's his name?" I asked.

"Sam," he looked at me.

I frowned and felt like shooting myself. why must that be such a common name...

"you ok?" he asked me.

"ya, I'm fine..." I lied.

hey guys hope you enjoyed it was mostly a into for Dean I hope you like him!

>>>don't be a silent reader!<<<
VOTE
COMMENT
AND
FOLLOW:)