chapter 19

***photo is of Addy with the sisters of mercy. Mack is on the very left***

[Megan's POV]

I flinched and stumbled backwards barely catching my self as the loud gun shot rang in my left ear. I placed my finger tips to my ear and looked at it and there was a little bit of blood on my fingers.

"what the hell Addy!" I yelled.

she was staring over at the dead biker she had shot as he laid limp with a hole in his chest. the other men where silent expect for the one we had talked to.

"hey! he's gonna turn pike him!" he screamed.

"let's go ladies," Helen said wrapping her arm around Addy.

the group walked away and I stood with Warren.

"you ok?" she asked me.

I shook my head and held my left ear. it was ringing painfully and I was having trouble hear out of it.

"I can't hear out of my ear," I told her.

"she shot with you that close?" Warren said shocked.

I didn't say anything and then Helen was ordering us to hurry up. I clenched my fists and we got in the jeep with the two girls we had saved and started to move. I spun around in my seat and looked back at the tied men. sure they where sick bastards but they didn't deserve to go out like that. as I watched them the dead guy started to move and he crawled over to the next guy and started biting into him. everybody that was tied up farther down the rope was trying to get away but they where stuck. I spun back around not wanting to watch the murder I had helped put together...

as we approached the gates and seen all the guys standing by the truck. they had set up a little tent with a giant blanket so they could have more shade.

"stop the car," I told the driver.

"we need to get these girls to the nurses," the driver said not slowing down.

"I said stop the god dam car!" I ordered.

she finally stopped by our truck and I got out and slammed the door and it took off back inside the gates. I needed to be surround by sane people for a while.

"what's wrong what happened?" 10k said coming up to me.

"is Addy ok?" Mack said.

I turned and looked at him anger bubbling up inside me.

"if I had been standing another 6 inches... she would of took of my head!" I yelled at him.

10k stepped in between us and held my shoulders to try and calm me down and Mack turned and walked away. I didn't mean to be a bitch, it just sorta happens.

"my god your bleeding," 10k said pulling my hair back reviling my ear.

when he touched it I grabbed onto his wrist and my eyes squeezed shut. he stopped touching my pulsing ear but I was still holding onto his wrist and I opened my eyes and we locked onto to each other's gaze.

"here comes Warren," Doc announced.

we broke contact and I let go of him and Warren walked up and handing me an ice pack pointing to my ear. I sighed in relief and pressed it to my ear the feeling very soothing.

"where's Murphy?" she asked looking around.

"he made is own tent over there. some chick went in there 30 minutes ago but we haven't seen her come out," Doc told her.