Chapter 1

The cover for this story was done by the fabulous mathy_writer  I hope you enjoy this and if you want to suggest any bad guys message me and if I use them I'll make sure to tag you at the end of the chapter :)

Chat Noir POV

I jumped from roof to roof until I found Ladybug and landed next to her "hey there m'ladybug" I greeted.

"Chat, about time you got here" she joked. We were doing our nightly patrol, something we decided was a good idea if we wanted to stop the akumas before they harmed anyone.

"Silly kitty" I heard her say I must have been deep in thought again "what are you thinking about now?" She asked.

"You of course bugaboo" I replied flirtatiously. Ladybug giggled we both realised that nobody was getting akumatized tonight "who says we have to leave yet?" I asked.

"I don't know about you but I have things to do in the morning" she replied smiling that beautiful smile "how about we just chill out for a while, you know take time to just talk without it being about our missions?" I suggested.

"Okay kitty, you win" she gave in. We talked for hours it would have been perfect if it wasn't for the fact that it started getting light again and I had school to go to "I have to go now m'lady things to do places to be"

"Same here" she said before using her yoyo to fly away. I wished I could know who she was behind that mask but she refused to tell. All I thought about on the way back to my mansion was Ladybug and how much I loved her.

So there's not really a lot going on in this chapter but that's because I wasn't sure how I was gonna start it hope you enjoyed it anyway :)