Chapter 22

Thank you for reading I went to sleep last night with 680 views then I look again today and I have nearly 720 you guys are awesome thanks 💕

Adrien POV

It had been a month since that Tortuga had sown up and it was killing me staying away from it all while he and Ladybug fought off the akumas. I had been taken home and Marinette visited often with Nino and Alya. It was nice to actually have friends over even if I wasn't supposed to move.

There was a knock at the door which usually meant Mari, Alya and Nino had arrived "come in" I called. The door opened and Mari and Nino entered but not Alya.

"Hey I brought cookies" Marinette said handing me a box of cookies. "Thanks" I smiled at her. I could see something was wrong with her I just couldn't tell what was wrong. After eating a cookie I decided to ask "hey Mari what's wrong?"

"It's nothing, just got a lot on my mind at the moment" I stood up even after Nino had told me to stop moving and walked over to Marinette who was standing by the window.

I lifted her chin and passionately kissed her, she returned the kiss with just as much passion "I love you Mari" I whispered pulling out of the kiss. I saw Mari's eyes light up with happiness, there was no way she could hide it.

"Does it still hurt?"

"No" I half lied, it still hurt but the pain was bearable now, I wanted to continue hugging her without her worrying about me.

"Hey Marinette, we should probably go, you can't be late for school again" Nino said making Marinette quickly grab her stuff "sorry it was only a short visit but I'll come back later"

"That's if my dad lets you, I'll be here"

"How about I make you a deal, you try convincing your dad that I should be able to visit, even though I'm sure he hates me"

"Yeah, I think he hates the both of us to be honest" Nino added. I laughed a little because it was kinda true my dad didn't like either of them. "And if you can I'll come back if not I'll get Ladybug to check on you"

I was slightly surprised that she thought she could do that but I agreed anyway. They left quickly and I walked downstairs to find my dad. "Hey Nathalie, where's my father?"

"He's working"

"So he probably won't be back for another week, great" I thought for a moment "in that case could Marinette come by later?" Nathalie looked at me with a serious face "you know I can't let her, your father has said that unless she is with someone she isn't to visit"

I walked back to my room "hey Plagg" I greeted my kwami passing him a slice of cheese I had managed to grab on my way up. I grabbed my phone from my desk and texted Marinette hey sorry Nathalie says she won't let you in on your own

That's fine I'll see if Ladybug can check on you later :) she texted back.