Chapter 39

Marinette POV

I was escorted out of the mansion and Nathalie drove me home. I was about to say it's my dad those words kept ringing through my head. Did he mean his dad was Hawkmoth? Of course he did what else could it have meant.

That's when it hit me "Tikki, his dad is Hawkmoth, HIS DAD IS HAWKMOTH" I started freaking out. "Calm down Marinette" Tikki said as I started pacing around my room.

"You don't understand, IT'S HIS DAD, that means his dad knows I'm ladybug, his dad knows that I love Adrien and he will do everything in his power to keep us apart..." I was cut off with a light tapping at the window.

I opened the window and Chat came through "YOUR DAD IS HAWKMOTH?!?!" I question yelled. "Yes, oh and I'm not here okay, as far as my dad knows I'm in my room sulking because he told me to stay away from you"

He sounded calm "but just to be safe I'm going to have to stay as chat until I get back home, that way nobody can say they saw me" he added. Chat pulled me in for a hug "I don't know how but I promise we will figure this out" he whispered into my ear.

"Kitty?" I questioned he looked down at me "how are we supposed to defeat Hawkmoth knowing who he is? I mean you can't attack your dad and I can't attack your dad, the designer I've looked up to since, forever"

"Hey princess it's fine, like I say we'll figure something out" he said before kissing me gently and continuing to hug me.