Chapter 37

Here's another chapter for you lovely people hope you enjoy it 💕

Ladybug POV

I had realised that because Hawkmoth knew who I was he would also know who was important to me. That would also mean he would go after my parents, Alya, Nino and Adrien.

Adrien could look after himself, he was after all Chat Noir, but my parents and Alya would need protecting. I felt bad for leaving the boys like that but I had to make sure everyone was alright.

I checked on Alya "hey girl what's wrong?" Could she tell just from looking at me?

"Nothing just a lot on my mind" I gave her a half truth "like what?" She asked. I couldn't exactly say Hawkmoth found out I'm ladybug and now he's probably going to use my friendships against me so I said the next best thing "I'd rather not talk about it"

She nodded understanding "well if you're sure you're okay I have to go" I smiled and walked back home. Both of my parents were there and everything seemed fine. I helped decorate a few cookies before I got a call.

"Mari... I... I d... don't know... I... I n... need you I... I can't d... defeat H... Hawkmoth... p... please..." Adrien stuttered into the phone. I didn't wait for him to try finishing his sentence "give me a few minutes and make sure there's an open window for me" I hung up and ran upstairs.

Before long I had transformed into ladybug and swung my way to Adrien's mansion. He had left a window open for me to climb through.

"Adrien, you okay?" I asked after I had detransformed. I walked over to where he had plopped on his bed and sat next to him "what's wrong, please tell me"

Adrien looked up his eyes puffy and slightly bloodshot as if he had been crying. "First of all I figured out why Hawkmoth wants our miraculous" he said obviously forcing himself to be calm.

"And second, I know who Hawkmoth is" I sat completely speechless, he knew who Hawkmoth was. "Who... Who is he?" I stuttered.