Chapter 11

Adrien POV

We finally arrived and I couldn't get off the coach quickly enough. "Adrien, can't wait to start?" Alya teased.

"No, father never lets me do anything like this" I said slowing down and walking with the two girls and Nino. "It's true, I asked his dad if he would let Adrien come with me last year and he made an excuse for Adrien to stay home" Nino added.

We put on our skates and got on the ice. I slipped and nearly fell but Marinette caught me. "Thanks Marinette" she blushed before replying "it's okay, I got you, always" I smiled realising she was quoting myself to me even though she didn't know it.

Marinette POV

I realised what I had said as soon as it escaped my mouth, I had quoted Chat Noir to Adrien. He smiled a little "any chance you could help me I'm a little rusty"
"Sure thing" I replied.

After a few hours of ice skating and a lot of me helping Adrien stay vertical, we were all called to meet by the coach. "I hope you have had fun but now we have to go back" we all piled back onto the coach and I sat near the front by the window Alya sitting next to me.

Adrien sat a few seats behind and Chloe tried sitting next to him only to be stopped by Nino who refused to move. The coach started moving and I started thinking. I had a decision to make I knew I couldn't have both Adrien and Chat Noir. As I thought I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Adrien POV

Chloe had sat right behind me and had been flirting non stop since the coach started moving. "Psst" I looked to see Alya turned round and trying to get my attention "Adrien"

"Wanna switch seats I can't stand to hear Chloe flirting like that any more" she called over. Chloe heard and started saying that Alya was jealous.

"Sure" I said standing up and switching seats with Alya. I sat down and saw I was now sitting next to a sleeping Marinette. She's so cute when she sleeps was my first thought. I smiled and started looking through my bag for my iPod "Plagg, what are you, what is that you're eating?" I whispered.

He had found my chocolate. I felt something next to me and shut my bag. I looked to Marinette who had moved in her sleep and was now leaning on me a little. She moved again and had her head resting on my shoulder. Her eyes fluttered open "oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay, really I don't mind" she started blushing again and the coach pulled up outside the school.