Chapter 36

Two chapters in one day... Aren't you lucky 😉 but seriously thank you for reading and voting it means the world to me 💕

Chat Noir POV

I was internally panicking, Hawkmoth knew that Ladybug was Marinette and chances were that Tortuga did as well. "M'lady, that was a brave thing to did for Chat Noir" speak of the devil.

"No it was stupid, he knows who I am now and he'll probably go after the people I love... Oh my god... I have to go" she said realising something and swinging away.

I didn't particularly want to have a conversation with Tortuga so I left without saying another word. It wasn't long before I was back in my room "claws in" I said becoming Adrien again.

"Plagg stay close, just in case" I had an idea, a stupid idea, but an idea. I found my way to my dads office and pulled forward the middle design display revealing the secret door.

I carefully walked into the dark room and found the light switch. Plagg was floating behind me "what's that over there?" He asked looking towards a large glass dome.

"I have no idea, let's check it out" I walked over to it and saw it was filled with butterfly's "are these what I think they are?" Plagg shrugged "depends, do you think they are potential akumas because that seems about right to me" he replied.

I heard something from outside "quick hide" Plagg didn't need to tell me twice. I heard a voice talking "I was so close Nuroo, next time I'll have them for sure"

He walked over to the butterfly done and released them. As he said "wings out" I saw his face and watched as he transformed into Hawkmoth.

So I'm considering writing another miraculous fanfic unrelated to this one even if nobody tells me they want me to and its because of people like xGaeax   and web2theweb1  thank you both so much either way I have had fun writing this and I'm glad you have enjoyed reading it 💕